Once I got past the lack of decent instructions for both the lock and the fobs and key cards, I'm quite happy with it all. Steffi from Ft. Lauderdale, FL
I wanted to use it for a while before submitting a review. But, I'm impressed, had it for awhile NO problems. and the best part was all the extra's to help install it. Thank you. Simply put, I love this lock set. It provides me with a sense of security in my home. I rent out 3 of the rooms in my home and have this on the door to my room. It's simple enough to install, only took about 20 minutes including finding the tools. And is set to allow only my girlfriend and self inside. The Response and Verification is quick and usually a one time go. I had maybe twice in the past month where it took a second try usually when I'm fresh out the shower. It's sleek, and professional looking for any modern or workplace setting and simple enough that it doesn't look out of place in a hallway. Thank you GO KEYLESS for a great product, I'm impressed and will be ordering another one soon. Luis from California
I purchased the Anviz L100 because my wife and I were tiring of searching for our keys to get into the house with grocery bags and briefcases from work. The installation was fairly simple for someone experienced in moderate home repair. The instructions on programming and everyday usage left much to be desired in that they used improper grammar and different terms for the same component many times. I spent a week trying to get it figured out, even though I have two master's degrees. It was easy to tell that they were written by someone not familiar every day English. I am very satisfied with the product, now that I have re-written the instructions. Michael from Arizona
Fast shipping excellent product perfect to lock bedroom door without having to use a key each time I will definitely tell my friends about this company. A truly very satisfied customer. Fanie from Quebec, Canada
We are very happy with the keyless lock! It has been very nice to get away from the traditional push button lock. Easy set up was great to I did it myself lol. Thank you very much. Samantha from Agassiz, British Columbia, Canada
For years it was said we'd never line up at a wall to get money. Now it's done everywhere. If you'd told your parents twenty years ago people would be unlocking their doors with a body part one day, they might have said you were raised better than to think like that! But not so fast, you'd have been on to something. Fingerprint door locks are catching on. And like all new technologies, some products are really good, and then there are some generics you want to steer clear from. The sensor is key. The Anviz Biometric L100 sensor is remarkable. Their sensor is one of the top 5 in the world for this niche lock segment, and it's constantly being made better. They have better technology. With some generic fingerprint locks you place your finger on the sensor to unlock the door, and you can count the time go by until it authenticates, if it ever does. The Anviz lock is nearly instantaneous. Even more impressive is the 360° scanning technology. You don't have to spend 30 minutes looking at a manual to make sure you're placing your finger onto the sensor at the exact angle the manual says. Anviz fingerprint locks let you enroll and present your finger at any angle! The L100II accomodates up to 100 fingerprints and 100 key fobs. This is ample capacity for not only residential, but also many commercial applications. The L100-II replaces your keyed locking lever and knob hardware, and you can have it on your door in less than 20 minutes. Each fingerprint door lock is manufactured with a special nanotechnology high impact surface, using high quality steel construction. With such careful attention going into each lock you won't have to worry about fading, weathering, or corrosion. Two RF-fobs - radio frequency fobs - are included. Roughly 2% of the population isn't able to have their fingerprints scanned, as their prints have worn over time. Anviz figured out the solution to this by chance someone in your family, or on your staff cannot get their finger enrolled. Simply provide them their own unique fob. When their fob is enrolled in the lock, all they do is waive it near the icon on the outside housing, and then push down on the lever to enter. Additional fobs are offered at checkout if you need them now, or at a later time. A measure of economic and social progress, fingerprint door locks are an inventive, red-hot new technology you'll enjoy.
- New Upgrade! Interior side LCD to add or remove individual ID numbers/users
- Vandal Resistant — User prints cannot be lifted from the lock. Fingerprint templates only recognized by BioNano Matching Algorithm, and no way to connect to lock to communicate
- Polished Chrome Biometric Door Lock; Authentication Utilizes Live Layer Optical Sensor Technology
- 100 Fingerprint and 100 Key Fob User Capacity
- RFID Key-Fob Entry System
- Never Feel Dejected Over Losing Your Keys or Being Locked Out... Ever Again
- Clever Fingerprint Convenience Great for the Whole Family - Kids Will Love It Too!
- Dynamic Battery Powered Keyless Entry System Requires No Hard-Wiring
- Elegant Design from Famous Designer
- Dimensions: 2-3/4" (W) x 6" (H) x 3" (D). From center of latch to top of lock body = 4-5/8"
- Retrofits and Installs In Standard 2-1/8" Diameter Cross-Bored Door Hole
- Waterproof (exterior only)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" ~ 2-3/16"
- Single Tubular Latch Locking Mechanism Includes Plunger Bolt for Enhanced Protection from Jimmying
- Fits Left or Right Swing Doors
- TI Chip Conserves Battery Power Resulting In Over 8,000 Uses (Upgraded from 5,000!) Per Set of 4AA's
- Two (2) Mechanical Keys Supplied
- One (1) Year Direct-to-Factory Manufacturer Warranty