Product appearance may vary.
The CL1200 is the answer to lost key issues in the health club. It is a first rate product. Our guests love it. Albert, Western La Cantera Resort, Texas
The Codelocks CL1200 keyless cabinet lock can be integrated into your existing cabinets. An industrial strength upgrade to the original CL1000, the CL1200 features a new cold-rolled steel cam spindle for an even greater level of sturdiness at the fixing point. This keyless lock protects your valuable possessions and regulates who is allowed access into your cabinets, cupboards, or locker. The Codelocks CL1200 lets you say good riddance to keys. No more endless searching for keys means you and those you designate can have immediate, keypad access to your cabinets. You will save time, and depending on what you are storing, may save yourself, or your company much more than that. This stand-alone electronic pushbutton cabinet lock offers you first-class keyless security and convenience at a fraction of what you would pay to hardwire a cabinet for keypad access. The Codelocks CL1200 keyless cabinet locks are so good if you have one at the office, you will want them for your home, and if you use at home, you will want to have this must-have item on the cabinets at work. You'll wonder how you ever got along without this safety enhancing, time saving product.
Lockers (work, gym, personal, school, sports)
Cabinets (filing, key, first aid, medical, server)
Cupboards (filing, office supplies, bedside, hazardous material)
- 50,000 Openings on 2 AAA Batteries
- 3 Program Levels: Master, Sub-Master, User
- 10 Stainless Steel Individual Buttons
- Change Codes On the Door
- Auto-unlock Program
- Great Uses Include: Offices / Schools / Warehouses / Hospitals / Care Homes / Nurseries / Hotels / Leisure Facilities / Your Home
- Quick Retrofit (minutes!) of Keyed Cam Locks
- Easily Installs On New Cabinets with No Existing Lock
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Two Functions: Repeated Use (most common), and Single Use (Locker Mode): In Single Use, the user enters a single use code which will lock and then open the lock once only and be erased. This function is used for short term, multi occupancy applications e.g. a locker in a leisure centre. The lock will now remain open until the next single use code is entered into the lock
- Includes Necessary Fixings, Template & Operating Instructions to Fit Cabinet, Locker, or Cupboard
- Thickness: 1/8" - 1-1/8"
- Dimensions: 5-3/8" (L) x 1-5/8" (W) x 1-1/2" (D)
- Battery Failure Override
- Low Battery Alert