The lock was pretty easy to install – took me maybe 15 minutes - and works well. I bought two – one for our office and one for home. What makes this lock work well for us is that we have four district teams working out of the office. Each district manager has a different entry code for his team. If a team member from one district leaves the company, it is easy to change the entry code for just that district, instead of having to give everyone a new code. Also beats changing locks every time someone is terminated. Noel from Oklahoma
This lock is a very good value for the price, I have installed 4 of these locks and I am considering buying 1 more additional lock. They work very well. Dennis, Hinckley, Ohio
This has been a great purchase. I was able to get a better lock than I could fine in any of my local stores at a better price. I've included pictures of my GoKeyless lock after I installed it. Randy
E-Digital Is Not Just a Lock, It's a Part of the Family
Priced under $100 you'll find the new E-Digital bright brass (see more finishes!) keyless deadbolt lock an attractive way to put in a keyless security system without committing several hundreds of dollars. Every distinguished home needs keyless entry security. You work hard to make your home a reflection of you. You want no part of a push-in robbery through an unsecured front, back, or garage door where you lose your most treasured possessions. An early pioneer with a platinum-plated reputation for top-of-the-line mechanical keyless locks, Lockey/Digital Systems brings the same tradition to bear with E-Digital, their homegrown entry into the electronic lock market. Increased code capacity highlights one of the advantages of the E-Digital deadbolt. Now each member of the family can possess their own secret passcode, and you can utilize an extra code or two when you need to grant temporary access to your home. This comes in handy if you leave out of town & hire a house sitter, or ask a trusted neighbor to check in on your pets. Ordering a new keyless deadbolt lock unseen may make you a little nervous, but rest easy. You'll do cartwheels at how well this lock works, and how sturdy it feels. Plus, should you ever need it, we offer an industry-best 30 day guarantee. The E-Digital keyless locks don't retail in stores, which who has time to pile the kids into the car and run around town anyways. A solid brass deadbolt lock, E-Digital adds value to your property, and updates your entrance ways. Keyless locks provide maximum security, and convenience. Within a day of mounting this lock on your door, you will be floored at how much use it gets. No one likes to leave a door left unlocked, and no one likes to constantly take keys with them. Now you eliminate both. Your loved ones will always make it into the house okay, and you'll never miss work to rush home and let your kids in because they left their key at school.
- Made for Residential use only
- Master Passcode Function
- 1-1 Time Use Code
- Break-In Deterrant. Auto-stop Operation w/ Beep Sounds for One Minute After 4 Failed Attempts
- Solid Brass Deadbolt & Cylinder Housing for Tank-Like Performance
- Bright Brass finish
- Withstands All Weather Conditions for Dependable Use Outdoors
- Accomodates 6 Personalized 4-10 Digit Security Codes
- Add, Change, or Delete PIN Codes Individually Without Taking Lock Off Door
- Power with 4 AAA Off the Shelf Alkaline Batteries. Approximately 1 Year of Use Under Normal Operation
- Low Battery Alarm Alert
- Audible and Visual Lock Activation Indicators
- Optional Key Operation Using Kwikset Keyway
- Quick Retrofit of Existing Deadbolt
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" ~ 2"
- Dimensions: Outside Body w/ Trim Plate; 5- 1/2" (H) x 3-1/8" (W) x 1-3/16" (D). Inside Body w/ Trim Plate; 7-1/4" (H) x 2-3/4" (W) x 1-3/4" (D)
- Backset: Universal 2-3/8" & 2-3/4"
- Lock battery life: 2 yrs
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty for mechanical components, one (1) year for electrical