The Schlage CT5000 is an offline single opening controller designed for applications where the security and convenience of offline electronic access control is desired, but an integrated electronic lock may not be practical. It is an ideal solution for narrow stile aluminum store front applications because it can work with a variety of readers as well as interface with peripheral devices such automatic operators, electric strikes, and electromagnetic locks.
The Schlage CT-5000 supports up to two separate Wiegand reader inputs. It is compatible with many types of credential technologies. The CT5000 has three form C relay outputs, for strike, auxiliary and alarm. It also has three inputs that include door position and request-to-exit.
The CT-5000 is compatible with many brands and types of credential technologies including Magnetic Stripe (tracks 1, 2, and 3), 125 kHz Proximity, and 13.56 MHz Smart cards. It also supports a variety of card functions including: normal, toggle, freeze, pass through, construction, lockdown and Card + PIN applications.
The Schlage CT-5000 offline controller has the unique ability to be programmed locally via keypad or via the Schlage Handheld Programming Device. The CT5000 is compatible with Schlage SMS Express, Premier or Enterprise access control software. The CT5000 compliments your facility’s portfolio of CO-Series and AD-Series devices along with all of your other networked readers.
If networked functionality is required in the future, the CT5000 can be upgraded. With the addition of a networked communication board and upgraded firmware, the CT5000 becomes a wireless reader interface (WRI400). The WRI400 communicates via 900MHz wireless signals to an AD-Series PIM400 which connects to the networked access control system. The WRI400 eliminates the need to run additional wires to the door, saving you time and money on installation.
- Supports up to 5000 users and audits
- Comes standard with 15 foot USB remote cable connector
- Programmed using Schlage Handheld Device (HHD) via USB connection
- Power is hardwired
- Three form C relay outputs (for strike, auxiliary, and alarm)
- Supports Request to exit (remote release) and Door Position Switch input
- Card functions supported: normal, toggle, freeze, pass through, construction, lock down, and all card plus PIN applications
- Multiple reader technologies and positions on both sides of the gate/ door
- Internal LED visual indicators (Including low battery and state of the relay)
- Compatible with SMS Express, Select, Premier or Enterprise
- Magnetic stripe: field configurable track 1, 2, or 3
- Compatible with Schlage, Xceed ID™, AWID®, HID®, GE/CASI ProxLite®
- 125 kHz Proximity cards: 26a, 34x, 35x, 37x bit formats (reader dependant)
- 13.56 MHz Smart card: 26a,34x, 35x, 37x, 40x, 48x bit format (reader dependant)
- Can read card serial number of Mifare Desfire (reader dependant
- UL 294
- Canada UL
- FCC Part 15
- Canada RSS – 210
Download Specifications & Data Sheet