Manufacturer price increase of 3-5% takes effect September 1st
Ladies and Gentlemen of Gokeyless, or more appropriately, Ladies and Gentlemen of Trilogy Locks. We could not be happier with the Trilogy DL 2800 locks we purchased. We now have eleven of them installed protecting every entrance into our premises. The automatic timing feature allows access at certain prescribed times and the multitude of codes give great flexibility for the various publics who use the various access points. We expect a long and productive life of these locks. Thank You. Ramon from New York
The price was excellent and the lock arrived very promptly. I am likely to use GoKeyless again. Tom, Rebos Club, Roanoke, VA
We are very pleased with the DL2800 locks installed at both of our Toyota dealerships. We’ve installed 10 units so far and have 3 more on order. They are the best solution we’ve found for controlling and limiting access to different areas of the facilities. These are industrial-grade devices that hold up to high volume traffic without failure. In almost two years we’ve had no hardware or programming issues. We use the DL-Windows application to maintain a database of users and equipment. Updated profiles are uploaded to individual locks via the DL-Data Transfer Module. It’s a great system and we look forward to growing and enhancing its utilization in our operations. Jimmy, Atkinson Toyota, Bryan, TX
Your service and delivery was great! It was shipped immediately and the service of letting me know the status of my order was a big plus. Sean, Norman, OK
Even in today's high tech world, the vast majority of businesses don't realize there are locking machines capable of simple access control which don't cost thousands of dollars. The Trilogy DL2800 is one such machine, and one of the best. Clients rely on this lock for a wide variety of reasons. Of course at the top of this list, is keys being too much handle. The true costs of keys are underestimated, and the DL2800 solves the key problem. But this lock does more than removing the manual process of distributing, collecting, and accounting for keys, and then re-keying when someone moves on. It provides what businesses need now more than ever: a timed locking system, and a deterrence to theft. With scheduling, and audit trail, you can set doors to lock/unlock at a pre-determined time, and report on the lock's activity. You'll gain visibility into who and when is coming through your door, create an environment of trust, and establish door schedules that best serve your opening and closing times, as well as staffing needs. You manage this lock by fingertip at the lock's keypad, or by using software on your laptop or desktop PC. When using your laptop you need the computer connecting cables. (sold separately) You get a copy of the software CD with your purchase of cables. When you want to use your desktop PC, make sure to order the DTM-III hand held programming module. (DTM-III requires computer connecting cables) The software enables you to establish your access schedules, and review who entered and when. Need to establish access privileges? Done. Simply use the built-in multi-level programming functions to create your group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage codes, and emergency or service codes. This T2 electronic Trilogy lock will play a vital role in keeping your organization operating at peak performance. "What about installing it, how easy it?" Glad you asked! Very straightforward. You can put it in yourself using common tools in about the same amount of time it takes you to get through your Monday morning email.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Accomodates 200 users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Accomodate more with DL3000 (300 users), and DL3200 (2000 users)
- Is 200 overkill? Save with DL2700 (100 users)
- Vandal-resistant construction with an all metal keypad. Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- For the EASIEST setup of your lock, and to have access to the more advanced programming features we recommend using your laptop or desktop computer. You will need the PC interface cables for using a laptop. When using a desktop PC be sure to get the DTM-III module (requires PC interface cables) to transfer your user data to the lock (cables and DTM available at checkout)
- Weatherproof performance
- 150 timed lock/unlock schedules
- First manager in scheduling - solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- "Temporary Keypad Lockout" after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- New! Remote Release Kit for 'Buzz-In'
- 1000 Event audit trail with time/date stamp
- 4 Time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Available in multiple architectural finishes (Non-satin chrome finishes may be subject to delivery lead time. Please call 877-439-5377 to verify lead)
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key override - includes standard cylinder with a 6-Pin, solid brass, Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders. See this same lock with IC core for key override
- Door thickness: 1 5/8" to 1 7/8"; addt'l thicknesses upon request - please call (877) 439-5377
- Battery operation: 5 AA's; appx. 100,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Dimensions: Outside housing: 8" H x 3 1/4" W x 1 7/8" D. Inside housing: 8 1/4" H x 3 1/4" W x 1 11/16" D
- Operational temperature range: +151°F ~ -31°F
- Backset: 2 3/4" included (2 3/8" available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
Authorized for offering Trilogy access locks to companies, and the public. This provides you expert advice & service, a no-hassle return policy, and warranty protection. You will never receive used/refurbished product ostensibly sold as new, nor suffer warranty issues because of altered or missing serial numbers, and you will always get the help you need if you experience difficulty with your product.