When you pack up and head home from vacation there's not much you can take with you. Except your memories. But not anymore. Thanks to this new touchscreen lock by Yale Real Living, you can take the amenity of keyless entry home too. On your last trip to your cottage getaway, mountain retreat, or beach home, you more than likely enjoyed the enhanced security, easy living, instant access, and effortless convenience of a keyless lock. Why would you only want to enjoy this one week during the Summer, when you can own it every day. Yale keyless locks liberate you from keys. We're accustomed to using a key for unlocking the door to the garage, back door, and front door, but you won't believe how good it will feel the first time you code in your PIN and hear your new touchscreen lock open. The time you waste knocking repeatedly at the door for someone to let you in, you can now spend with the family you love. With Yale Real Living, life is finally all about you. When you only have 30 minutes to get your jog in before dinner, you can bolt out the front door, without waiting on the garage. When you put your little boy on the bike for a ride around the block, you can blast down the driveway without awkwardly inching over to the garage keypad while straddling your crossbar. The next time your in-laws call saying they'll be there in an hour when you can't leave work, just give them the temporary code you programmed in for them. The basic door lock is fast becoming a dinosaur. Walk into any home in your neighborhood and the chances of seeing a tube television set are extremely rare, flat screens rule the day. The time is coming when your neighbors all don keyless locks. The question is do you want to pioneer this technology on your street, or regret the years you missed out on because you were the last one to make the change. You may be asking why the Yale touchscreen lock is at the higher end of the price range for electronic home locks. It makes sense. When you take the time to look at the Yale lock up close you notice immediately its distinct and substantial quality of materials. Nobody can match Yale's security, physical, and electronic characterics either. This lock comes with a 'user adjustable' wrong code alarm, and a tamper alarm. Even more impressive is the rubber backing of the keypad which protects your door, and seals against moisture. You're paying for quality, and it's a lock you will be proud to own.
Reaching back nearly 150 years, Yale is one of the oldest international brands in the world and one of the best-known names in the locking industry. The Yale history captures major innovations that have marked the evolution not just of Yale, but of the entire locking industry.
- Innovative, tamper-resistant keyless entry lock
- Norwood style levers. Additional lever styles may be custom ordered
- Sleek, apacitive touchscreen with Voice-Assisted Programming
- Auto-locking; always a free egress from secure side of door
- Contemporary, high-tech look and feel
- Easy to use, install, and program
- Fast retrofit of traditional door levers and knobs
- Users — 25, add/delete individually
- Illuminated touchscreen for night time access
- One year battery life; low battery warning
- Non-handed, compatible with left and right swinging doors
- Door Conditions: For use on all standard interior and exterior doors
- Key Override: Yale KW-1 5-pin brass cylinder supplied. Optional SC-1 5-pin brass cylinder available. 2 keys provided
- Grade 2 universally adjusting latch
- Dimensions: Front — 6-5/64" (H) x 2-23/32" (W) x 1-11/32" (D); Back — 6-57/64" (H) x 2-61/64" (W) x 2-1/8" (D)
- Finish: Bright brass. See satin nickel & oil rubbed bronze
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
- Door Specs: 2-1/8" Face Bore, 1" Edge Bore, 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Backset
*Note: Doors with two pre-drilled 2-1/8" face bore holes require a minimum center-to-center distance between the holes of 6", in order for top of YRL lever lock to not intrude into the top hole. Plates, hole filler covers available.
- 1-year warranty for the original owner for electronics, and lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical operation