***Open Box Item***
Sold AS IS. Packaging has been opened, possible minor cosmetic imperfection, other than this, lock functions and performs as new. Manual, all instructions provided.
Trilogy DL3500 works, Great, very reliable, works around the clock. Angel from Maryland
You don't have to spend thousands on a new access control system. Not with this out-of-the-box ready, wire-free lock by Alarm Lock. This impressive keypad lock sells itself with all that it can do. It stops the hassles and maintenance costs of key control dead in their tracks. If you've been searching for an affordable system that will enable you to designate specific times that employees/managers are allowed access, track entries, and quickly delete users, look no further than this new industrial strength mortise push-button lock by Alarm Lock. It's one thing you can cross off your wish list this year.
Office buildings, Healthcare facilities, Colleges/Universities, Military installations, Retail, Pharmacy, Schools, Government buildings, and more!
- See this lock with Prox Card feature here
- Heavy Duty, steelcase BHMA compliant mortise lock. UL listed, FCC certified.
- Mortise latch with 3/4" latch projection (classroom function)
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Program at lock, or using optional Windows PC based software - you will need the PC interface cables at checkout in order transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail. (software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website)
- 500 timed lock/unlock schedule events, including 4 "quick schedules"
- Quick passage mode (enter without your code)
- 300 User codes suppored, including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users. Also one-time entry code
- WeatherPROOF performance
- Timed entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with "Temporary Keypad Lockout" after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real Time Clock Allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Relay may be programmed to energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 Time-Out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Easy to install. Retrofits into standard mortise preps, modified by adding thru-bolt holes for a snug fit to door
- Key Override/Emergency Key — Includes a 1-3/8" long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer. (comes with 2 keys) All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders.
- Satin chrome finish
- Door thickness: Fits 1 3/8" ~ 1 7/8"
- Battery operation: 5 AA's; appx. 80,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup (9V's sold separately)
- Handing: When ordering 'classroom' function, you don't need to know your specific handing, as the lock is fully reversible. For deadbolt function, you must specify right or left handing
- Audit trail capacity: 40,000 records
- Operational temperature range: +151°F ~ -31°F
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmable through keypad/software
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturers
Authorized for offering Trilogy access locks to companies, and the public. This provides you expert advice & service, a no-hassle return policy, and warranty protection. You will never receive used/refurbished product ostensibly sold as new, nor suffer warranty issues because of altered or missing serial numbers, and you will always get the help you need if you experience difficulty with your product.