We have a toddler and a new baby on the way, the ability to close and lock our door without worrying over who has their keys is priceless. The Schlage Nexia system also lets us set codes for the babysitter and housekeeper, and remotely check to see if we remembered to lock the door or let someone in. It installs easily and works great - we highly recommend - and GoKeyless had the best price we found on the internet. Joseph from New York
The Schlage Nexia Lock has been awesome to work with. I can monitor who goes into the house and it tells me if the door is locked or not. It is easy to use and I love the numerous codes that can be used to let guests or utility workers, etc. into the house. I can change a code from my Blackberry or my laptop. It is quick, easy and records every use of that lock. I would recommend it to anyone. Paul from Massachussets
Very easy to install, look great for residential application and they are fulfilling the client’s needs! I have already recommended them to other homeowners. Jenni from Nebraska
The Schlage Nexia Wireless Remote lock was easy to install and configure. They have an iPhone App that allows me to monitor and unlock the door from across the country. I use this to unlock the door with the maid standing at the front door. I can also “check” to see if I remembered to lock the door. It is a great addition to my home. This is a great product for anyone needing remote unlock capabilities. William from Maryland
I purchased the Schlage Nexia keyless entry system for my vacation property in Florida. We rent the property so we wanted a system like this to eliminate the need for a physical key. I ordered it online and had it delivered to an acquaintance in Florida to install for me. The delivery was prompt and on schedule. The system works great and was not difficult to install. After installing and registering the software I am able to set both permanent and temporary codes remotely from my laptop 1000’s of miles away. Jerry from Florida
Crisis-Proof Your Home
Ten minutes down the road it dawns on you. Did you close the door? Did you lock it? Did you turn the lights off? Imagine checking from your smart phone to see if you did. Or maybe you're at work and are worried whether the kids made it in the house okay. Feel your phone vibrating? That's a text message from your new Nexia security system alerting you they made it home safe!
The Future, Today
With new conveniences and enhanced security, Nexia™ gives you oversight and command of your residence, vacation home, or small business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Rental guests arrived early, need to let them in? From your phone, tablet, or PC with Nexia, you can. Kids stranded outside the house after school because they forgot their key? You can open the door for them remotely. Contractor left and want to verify your doors got locked? ...once again, use Nexia. There's countless, inventive ways to use this remote control lock and the entire system is keyless. No more keys to carry or lose!
More to Nexia™ Than Meets the Eye
The underlying technology that makes Nexia possible is called Z-Wave®. Z-Wave products such as security cameras, motion sensors, thermostats, interior lighting, motion sensors, and any appliance with an on/off switch, (even your TV) allow you to manage and monitor them remotely. Using the same interface for remotely locking and unlocking your doors, you can remotely turn off your lights, and adjust room temperatures to your ideal comfort level. You can even look in on the kids, and your family pet! With SCHLAGE Nexia™ you call the shots.
- Out of the Box Ready. You'll be up and running in 30 minutes time, so easy a young kid could put it in
- Starter Kit includes 1 lock for door, 1 bridge device (the black tower), and 1 light module/signal repeater
- You'll install the lock on your door, and plug the bridge into your router. Bridge then communicates with the lock, through low frequency radio waves, and communicates with your unique internet gateway, through the router. To manage your lock, you log into your unique internet gateway. Communication is done via the internet.
- Safe and quick installation. Screwdriver is all that's needed to mount lock, bridge unit is plug-n-play assembly
- Auto-locking, passage mode option
- Kit consists of lock, wireless bridge, and Schlage light module - Want to expand to other doors? See Nexia add-on locks here
- To enable your wireless capabilities all you do is login to the Nexia™ website. This is where you will also download software to your web-enabled cell phone (*Wireless management subscription required - see details below)
- Excellent protection. Uses highest commercially available level of encryption
- *Remotely (from your phone!) setup temporary 4 digit pass-codes (code expires in 24 hours)
- *Remotely (from your phone!) lock and unlock your doors (when you want to remotely let someone in simply activate lock from your cell phone to allow the person standing in front of the door to enter - they then have 5 seconds to do so before the lock times out and re-locks - you cannot remotely unlock the door for an indefinite amount of time; when you don't know exact time someone is coming to property, simply assign them a temporary pass-code)
- *Receive emails and text messages when a PIN code is used to unlock your door. For instance; know when your kids get home from school
- System stores last 90 days worth of activity so you know who was in your property and when
- Setup unique 4-digit pass-codes for your family members, guests, or office staff (1 master code, plus 18 user capacity)
- Elegant Aged Bronze, warm, finish. See satin nickel and bright brass
- ANSI Grade II quality certification
- *Remotely add, change, or delete user's pass-codes in real-time from your phone or internet connected PC
- Great for interior and exterior use on front entry doors, door to garage, back door. Weather-rated
- Wear-proof keypad is back-lit for easy night-time access
- Emergency key-override using Schlage 5-pin cylinder
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: Outside housing; 6.844" H x 3.012" W x 3.247" D. Inside housing; 8.196" H x 3.20" W x 3.135" D
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
- Bridge unit should be placed within 100ft - 120ft of door lock and light module. By adding more Z-Wave control modules (i.e., more locks, light modules, other Z-Wave® enabled products) you strengthen the signal. Each add-on lock and module, (available at checkout) gives you another 100ft from that add-on device
- Handing: non-handed, fits virtually all swing doors
- Door thickness: 1 3/8" ~ 1 3/4" (99.9% of all doors)
- Backset: Universally made for 2 3/8" and 2 3/4" preps
- Battery powered: 4AA's with appx. 3 year life. Included with purchase. Low-battery auto-indicators on lock and web interface
*$8.99 monthly fee can be paid monthly, quarterly, or annually. Pay annually ($99/yr.) and receive 1 month of service absolutely FREE. Once you receive your kit, you will be provided detailed instructions on setting up your wireless remote management, and payment directions.
(For under $.30 cents per day (LESS THAN WHAT YOU SPEND FOR MORNING COFFEE) you can have serious security & convenience with WIRELESS ACCESS & MONITORING CONTROL)