We like the product very much and will most likely order more. Max from Washington
Very happy and satisfied. Bob from Michigan
I also purchased the easy install double deadbolt Lockey M210DC-EZ-SN Double Sided Mechanical Deadbolt, EZ Mount and it was anything but easy to install. I had to modify the assembly in order to get it to fit. The door was a standard metal door with a box. Tim from California
Great product easy to install and easy to operate will purchase more in the future. Joseph from Texas
Dual-Sided Keyless Security to Help You Live More Effectively
It looks like the Lockey M210 from the outside, but this double sided M210DC model securely locks the door from the inside too with its two-sided keypad. Entry doors with glass sidelights, families with special needs children, or seniors who may be prone to wandering, can benefit from the utility of double sided keyless locks. Pool gates, marina gates, side yard gates, and virtually any gate application where you don't want someone reaching over or through the gate to unlock it from the inside, is another prime location. The GB-200-M gate box is available if you need a way to attach it to your gate. Better than an ordinary two-sided deadbolt, this one doesn't need a key. Keys are the worst possible item you can lose. Unlike a cell phone you can call, when your keys go missing, you have to empty out drawers, pants pockets, go through the laundry, rummage through the garage, check coat pockets, the car, the top of the washer and dryer, and your key hooks where you're suppose to hang your keys but of course you never do. Most people's sets of keys are already too heavy anyway. With this keyless lock you won't make yours any heavier.
- Compact, maximum security double sided keyless deadbolt
- EZ Model Option — No need to be a pro, if you can use a screwdriver you can mount the EZ version!
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock body made from durable zinc alloy, fits tight to door
- Stainless steel buttons, and stainless steel and brass tumblers
- Manually locking
- Includes exterior and interior keypad lock body
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin - hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code - Interior and exterior code may be same or different
- Weatherproof performance
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires Extra Tumbler Pins - sold separately at checkout)
- Lifetime warranty - must fill out card included with order
- Manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 1 7/16" W x 4 7/8" H x 1 3/4" D. With heavy-duty neoprene black trim plate: 5 5/8" H x 2 1/2" W x 1 7/8" D
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Door thickness: 1 3/16" ~ 2 5/32"
- Handing: Non-handed, fits left and right swing doors
- Backset: Universal
Disclaimer: Check with Local Authority Having Jurisdiction before installing on exiting doors.