After years of changing locks, rekeying & tracking keys as employees were hired or moved on, my decision to purchase and install two Trilogy DL2700’s was rewarded with a device that was relatively easy to install, extremely easy to program and use. All of our previous access headaches were eliminated overnight. I wish I had made this decision years ago. Shipping was prompt and a missing part was very quickly replaced simply by a call to customer service. Kudo’s to GoKeyless! Michael from Maryland
It has saved more than enough in gas money!...I had activated extra codes and as Tower tenants come on I give them out...No need to make copies of keys.. Or to meet, to let Tenant in! I installed myself in 30 minutes or less... John from Texas
With all due respect I tell you that I am PISSED that I have to pay in excess of a hundred dollars a year just to have a door lock. Divide the cost of your lock by five and that will give you the actual cost minus labor for installation. This is my third trilogy lock. It seems that the life span is about five years, then some ten cent piece breaks, but you can not fix it because we no longer support that model. When I think about it the words like morals, ethics, extortion, as in lack of, as in we got you sucker. Other than that everything is fine. People were nice. Shipping was prompt. What more could I ask for? Richard from Idaho
So far it has worked great. Dick, Kalida Fire Department, Kalida, OH
Good heavy duty lock, easy to use. Great for our childcare centre. Rose in Ontario
Compare with E-Plex® 2000, 100 Codes, Great Low Price
The premier commercial pushbutton lockset installed in schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals. Wire-free, and vandal proof, the auto-locking Trilogy DL2700 keyless access system is available in indoor and also weatherproof DL2700WP outdoor models. This Trilogy lock accomodates up to 100 users and features an all metal keypad with a 12 button operational interface.
Need this lock with Audit Trail? Click here to order DL2800
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors (or as a gate lock - mounting box sold at checkout) - installation screws for both included
- Fingertip programming done at keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Accomodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, panic free exit with inside lever
- New! Remote Release Kit for 'Buzz-In'
- Choose from multiple architectural finishes; satin chrome (US26D) ships same day before 3pm EST. Premium finishes may be subject to lead time
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key Override: Includes 6-pin standard cylinder with a Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Door thickness: 1 5/8" ~ 1 7/8"; addt'l thicknesses upon request - please call (877) 439-5377
- Battery operation: 5 AA's; appx. 120,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Backset: 2 3/4" included (2 3/8" available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Dimensions: Outside housing: 8" H x 3 1/4" W x 1 7/8" D. Inside housing: 8 1/4" H x 3 1/4" W x 1 11/16" D
- Operational temperature range: +151°F ~ -31°F
- 2 Year manufacturer's warranty
Authorized for offering Trilogy access locks to companies, and the public. This provides you expert advice & service, a no-hassle return policy, and warranty protection. You will never receive used/refurbished product ostensibly sold as new, nor suffer warranty issues because of altered or missing serial numbers, and you will always get the help you need if you experience difficulty with your product.