TI had difficulty resetting the combination and ended up breaking a screw off while trying to follow the instructions in the manual. I called Technical Support and they put me in touch with Kaba. Kaba sent me a replacement part at no cost. I am very happy with the service experience. David from South Carolina
The Kaba Simplex 5021mechanical keyless lock is a perfect for applications that get a lot of use. We install these on apartment buildings, climate controlled storage units and offices with security zones. I have been using these locks for years without any issues that are common with mechanical locks that get heavy use. Also a key feature is that it is left and right field configurable as opposed to many other mechanical locks. Very heavy duty locks and gokeyless.com has them at a great price. Sean from Indiana
The simplex 5021 is the best lock I've used so far. I install a lot of pool fences and all my clients were I install them are very satisfied. Thank you for good service and fast shipments. Jesse from JL Fence in California
We were extremely pleased with the Simplex 5021. I found it easy to install and completed installing 2 in less than 1 hour. We plan to purchase more 5021’s in the very near future. Anthony, New York, NY
Our new lock is working great. We are a child care center and we use it as a security enterance for all of our families. We have been in this building for 3 years now and this is our 4th lock we have tried (this is the first one from your company). It is nice and heavy duty - it is also nice that it is not electronic as that seems to be where our problems were coming from in the past. So, needless to say we are very happy with our purchase. Nicole, Prescott, WI
Don’t need heavy duty? Order Simplex LD470 light duty and take advantage of limited time, special, low pricing.
Simplex® 5021XSWL - Combination Entry (change codes from exterior) & Key Override
Industrial strength combination lock from the leader in top of the line security solutions, Kaba Ilco. Kaba has been making high quality security products for over 100 years. For a security lock, the highly weather resistant Simplex® 5000 Series earns a Grade 1 rating from ANSI. (American National Standards Institute) This marks the highest rating they give out for quality. Your Simplex 5000 grants entry upon successful validation of a 1 to 5 digit sequential code which you pre-program into the lock. Vandal protected, the Simplex® series of PIN based locks find widespread acceptance in high-traffic commercial, institutional, and government buildings.
|- Upgrade opportunity: Want to assign each user their own code? Want to track entries? Check out Kaba E-Plex® E5031
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% mechanical push-button lock
- 6 decorative finishes. Bright brass and satin brass are PVD finishes. The black finish features satin chrome levers and accents. The dark bronze PVD finish is a simulated 10B/613 finish and features brass accents. Premium finish (bright chrome) may result in a small delivery lead time - please call (877) 439-5377 to verify
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided) from exterior side on 5021 and 5041 models, interior side on 5031 and 5051 model to meet Dept. of Defense standards
- Auto-locking; available for order with passage mode feature in 5041 model
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Extra heavy duty latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override - lock comes furnished with a 6 pin conventional Schlage cylinder with Schlage C keyway for emergency access
- Dimensions: 8 7/8" H x 3 3/8" W x 3 3/8" D
- Handing: Non-handed, field reversible
- Door thickness: 1 3/8" ~ 2 1/4"
- Backset: 2 3/4" included (2 3/8" available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Three (3) year manufacturers warranty