So far we have had no problems at all with the lock. Even thru the frigid temps and snow we have in Minnesota. The only flaw I find is the installation guide and programming guide are a little hard to follow if you have not worked with this type of stuff. After using it for a few months I am much more comfortable with it and find it fairly simple. I only wish I could find a way to over ride the computer download with manual adjustments. Overall highly recommended. GoKeyless was very quick on shipping. I have not used their tech line and hope to never have to. Cyndi, Montrose, MN
Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants, Movie Theatres, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies, Gates
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Accomodates 300 users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Need to accomodate more? Click here for DL3200
- Is 300 overkill? Save with DL2800 (200 users), and DL2700 (100 users)
- Vandal-resistant construction with an all metal keypad. Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- For the EASIEST setup of your lock, and to have access to the more advanced programming features we recommend using your laptop or desktop computer. You will need the PC interface cables for using a laptop. When using a desktop PC be sure to get the DTM-III module (requires PC interface cables) to transfer your user data to the lock (cables and DTM available at checkout)
- 150 timed schedule capacity, including 4 "quick schedules" for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- First manager in scheduling - solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- WeatherPROOF performance
- Choose from multiple architectural finishes
- Times entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with "Temporary Keypad Lockout" after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit trail with Time/Date stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real-time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Relay may be programmed to energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 Time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- 1600 Audit trail record storage
- New! Remote Release Kit for 'Buzz-In'
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key override - includes standard cylinder with a 6-Pin, solid brass, Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Dimensions: Outside housing: 8" H x 3 1/4" W x 1 7/8" D. Inside housing: 8 1/4" H x 3 1/4" W x 1 11/16" D
- Door thickness: Fits 1 5/8" ~ 1 7/8" (other thicknesses, please call 1-937-890-2333)
- Backset: 2 3/4" included (2 3/8" available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Battery operation: 5 AA's; appx. 100,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup (9V's sold separately)
- Handing: Non-handed
- Audit trail capacity: 1600 records
- Operational temperature range: +151°F ~ -31°F
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmable through keypad/software
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturers
Authorized for offering Trilogy access locks to companies, and the public. This provides you expert advice & service, a no-hassle return policy, and warranty protection. You will never receive used/refurbished product ostensibly sold as new, nor suffer warranty issues because of altered or missing serial numbers, and you will always get the help you need if you experience difficulty with your product.
Even in today's high tech world, the vast majority of businesses don't realize there are locking machines capable of simple access control which don't cost thousands of dollars. The Trilogy DL3000 is one such machine. Clients rely on this lock for a wide variety of reasons. Of course at the top of this list, is keys being too much handle. The true costs of keys is underestimated, and the DL3000 solves the key problem. But this lock does much more than removing the manual process of distributing, collecting, and accounting for keys, and then re-keying when someone moves on. This lock provides what businesses need now more than ever: a timed locking system, and a deterrence to theft. With scheduling, and audit trail, you can set doors to lock/unlock at a pre-determined time, and report on the lock's activity. You'll gain visibility into who and when is coming through your door, create an environment of trust, and establish door schedules that best serve your opening and closing times, as well as staffing needs. Managing the lock is done by fingertip at the lock's keypad, or by using software on your laptop or desktop PC. When using your laptop you need the computer connecting cables. (sold separately at checkout) A copy of the software CD is included with purchase of cables. When you want to use your desktop PC, be sure to order the DTM-III hand held programming module. (DTM-III requires computer connecting cables) The software is where you can establish your access schedules, and review who entered and when. Need to establish access privileges? Done. Simply use the built-in multi-level programming functions to create your group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage codes, and emergency or service codes. This T3 electronic lock will play a vital role in keeping your organization operating at peak performance. "What about installing it, is it easy?" Glad you asked! It is, you can put it in yourself in the same amount of time it takes you to get through your morning email.