No problems. Timely shipment. Product worked properly and was well described. Thank you. Todd from Florida
Great lock. Love the Keyfob entry. Computer connection was a bit tricky to get going but tech support at GoKeyless was very helpful! I called them twice during the install of the PDL3000 and they helped me quickly and efficiently both time! Gregory P. Moore, MD
We have installed two Trilogy PDL3000 locks (front and back door) – they work great, easy to upload employee information, and they get us in our office all day long. Good product. Paul from California
The locks we purchased are working great and fit our needs. If there was one thing that we should have looked into was linking all four locks together in network. But with two locations about 20 miles apart that my be difficult. Thanks and we do enjoy the locks. Mike from Dallas, TX
The folks at GoKeyless are very helpful. I ordered the wrong part, and they helped me get the right part in a short period of time. The lock worked great! Jascha from Texas
Fifty years from now electronic locks will be considered the single most game-changing technology in terms of security for helping businesses manage access. Prior to electronic locks companies re-keyed and replaced locks when a key went unaccounted for, or an employee moved on. Before electronic locks you couldn't deny access based on time of day, keep a record of lock activity, or require two forms of authentication at the lock. The Trilogy PDL3000 electronic keypad and card lock is a true force for solving the most critical access and security problems businesses face. With its tank-like construction, timed lock/unlock, audit trail, multi-factor identification option, scheduling, and the ability to use a hand-held DTM Data Transfer Module to upload your user schedules from your desktop or laptop computer, the Trilogy PDL3000 is among the best electronic locks driving the change away from keys. Projecting power and protection, this proximity card lock shows everyone you take your security serious. The use of this technology is also smart financially. Picture it, no more hunting down keys, making new ones, or servicing locks. Above and beyond the money you'll save, the PDL3000 comes with advanced programming options that'll make you feel like the flight director at mission control. Need commercial grade? Don't want to mess with wiring? Then this lock is precisely what you're looking for. Made by the US based company, Alarm Lock, the PDL3000 powers your access control with codes and HID proximity cards, (or any 125khz [common] card) or fobs. (sold separately at checkout) In no time, you can change and delete users when you need to.
- Heavy Duty, Grade 1 electronic dual PIN/Prox cylindrical latch lock. Underwriters Laboratory (UL) listed
- Compatible with any HID 125kHZ prox cards 26-48bit
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Enrolled users gain access by card only, pin only, or highest security - card plus pin
- Program at lock, or using Windows PC based software - you will need the PC interface cables at checkout in order transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail. (software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website)
- Real-time clock lets you scheduled up to 500 timed events, including holiday schedules. Program lock to auto lock at certain times, or auto-unlock. Program times when certain users or groups of users can gain access
- 2000 user codes including: Master, manager, supervisor, and basic users
- Program one-time entry codes, quick passage mode, passage mode, emergency and service codes, and lockout codes
- First manager in scheduling - solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- WeatherPROOF performance
- New! Remote Release Kit for 'Buzz-In'
- Program allowable entry time from 3-15 seconds - how long user has once they present prox card or pin before door relocks
- Greater security with "Temporary Keypad Lockout" after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit trail with Time/Date stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity. Audit trail of key override available in PDL3000K model, custom orders only
- Real-time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- 4 Time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Choose from 7 architectural finishes; satin chrome (US26D) ships same day before 3pm EST. Premium finishes may be subject to lead time
- Available in standard key override and interchangeable core models accepting 6 or 7 pin cores from Arrow, Best, Falcon, or KSP, and removable cores from Schlage, Medeco, Yale, Sargent, Medeco, and Corbin (use your own cores in the lock, or you may order one from us here) Best and Schlage IC locks in 26D satin chrome generally ship same day, others may be subject to a lead time
- Dimensions: 8" H x 3 1/4" W x 1 11/16" D
- Door thickness: Fits 1 5/8" ~ 1 7/8" (other thicknesses, please call 1-937-890-2333)
- Backset: 2 3/4" included (2 3/8" available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Battery operation: 5 AA's; appx. 60,000 cycles; low battery alerts
- Red / Black wires - External 7.5 VDC Power Source must be used for operation without batteries
- Handing: Non-handed
- Audit trail capacity: 40,000 records
- Operational temperature range: +151°F ~ -31°F
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmable through keypad/software. Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan.
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer's
**Lock Shipped with Schlage C Type Cylinder in standard key override models.
Authorized for offering Trilogy access locks to companies, and the public. This provides you expert advice & service, a no-hassle return policy, and warranty protection. You will never receive used/refurbished product ostensibly sold as new, nor suffer warranty issues because of altered or missing serial numbers, and you will always get the help you need if you experience difficulty with your product.