I am very pleased with the product I purchased from GoKeyless. Due to special order, my delivery took a little longer than normal, but the savings and good service were well worth it. Joe P.
Even in today's high tech world, the vast majority of businesses don't realize there are locking machines capable of simple access control which don't cost thousands of dollars. The Trilogy DL2800- IC is one such machine. Clients rely on this lock for a wide variety of reasons. Of course at the top of this list, is keys being too much handle. The true costs of keys is underestimated, and the DL2800IC solves the key problem. But this lock does much more than removing the manual process of distributing, collecting, and accounting for keys, and then re-keying when someone moves on. This lock provides what businesses need now more than ever: a timed locking system, and a deterrence to theft. With scheduling, and audit trail, you can set doors to lock/unlock at a pre-determined time, and report on the lock's activity. You'll gain visibility into who and when is coming through your door, create an environment of trust, and establish door schedules that best serve your opening and closing times, as well as staffing needs. Managing the lock is done by fingertip at the lock's keypad, or by using software on your laptop or desktop PC. When using your laptop you need the computer connecting cables. (sold separately at checkout) A copy of the software CD is included with purchase of cables. When you want to use your desktop PC, be sure to order the DTM-III hand held programming module. (DTM-III requires computer connecting cables) The software is where you can establish your access schedules, and review who entered and when. Need to establish access privileges? Done. Simply use the built-in multi-level programming functions to create your group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage codes, and emergency or service codes. This T2 electronic lock will play a vital role in keeping your organization operating at peak performance. "What about installing it, is it easy?" Glad you asked. It is, you can put it in yourself in the same amount of time it takes you to get through your morning email.
Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants, Movie Theatres, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Supports up to 200 users with 4-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Vandal-resistant construction with an all metal keypad. Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- For the EASIEST setup of your lock, and to have access to the more advanced programming features we recommend using your laptop or desktop computer. You will need the PC interface cables for using a laptop. When using a desktop PC be sure to get the DTM-III module (requires PC interface cables) to transfer your user data to the lock (cables and DTM available at checkout)
- Weatherproof performance
- Choose from multiple architectural finishes; satin chrome (US26D) generally ships same day before 3pm EST. Premium finishes may be subject to lead time
- 150 timed lock/unlock schedules
- First manager in scheduling - solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- "Temporary Keypad Lockout" after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- New! Remote Release Kit for 'Buzz-In'
- 1000 Event audit trail with time/date stamp
- 4 Time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key override: Prepped for IC Core, including Best and Equivalents, Yale, Medeco, Corbin, Schlage, and Sargent. Best IC, Medeco locks generally ship same day, others may be subject to a lead time. IC cores must be purchased separately at checkout. You may use your own IC cores when you have them
- Door thickness: 1 5/8" to 1 7/8"; addt'l thicknesses upon request - please call (877) 439-5377
- Battery operation: 5 AA's; appx. 100,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Dimensions: Outside housing: 8" H x 3 1/4" W x 1 7/8" D. Inside housing: 8 1/4" H x 3 1/4" W x 1 11/16" D
- Operational temperature range: +151°F ~ -31°F
- Backset: 2 3/4" included (2 3/8" available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
Authorized for offering Trilogy access locks to companies, and the public. This provides you expert advice & service, a no-hassle return policy, and warranty protection. You will never receive used/refurbished product ostensibly sold as new, nor suffer warranty issues because of altered or missing serial numbers, and you will always get the help you need if you experience difficulty with your product.