The Trilogy DL2700 is the work horse of my keyless locks. I have the versatility of using different user codes, and still can have key override keyed to my master key. The battery life is impressive and they are easy to install and maintain. John, Phoenix, AZ
I wanted to let you know that I have ordered several Trilogy keyless locks over the past few years from Go Keyless; and they have always shipped quickly and I have received the exact lock meeting all specifications of what I ordered. Thanks you!! Robert, Temple, TX
Compare with E-Plex® 2000, 100 Codes, Great Low Price
The premier commercial, pushbutton, cylindrical lockset that is installed in schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals. Available in indoor and weatherproof outdoor models, this auto-locking keyless access system is completely stand-alone and vandal proof. Lock is all metal with a 12 button operational interface.
Need this lock with Audit Trail? Click here to order DL2800IC
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors - installation screws for both included
- Fingertip programming done at keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- 100 User Codes including: Master, 10 Manager, 90 User and 3 Service Codes.
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, panic free exit with inside lever
- New! Remote Release Kit for 'Buzz-In'
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Choose from 5 architectural finishes - premium finishes may be subject to lead time, including; polished brass (US3), polished chrome (US26), duranodic (US10B), and antique brass (US5)
- Key override: Prepped for IC Core, including Best and Equivalents, Yale, Medeco, Corbin, Schlage, and Sargent. Best and Schlage IC locks generally ship same day, others may be subject to a lead time. IC cores must be purchased separately at checkout. You may use your own IC cores when you have them
- Door thickness: 1 5/8" ~ 1 7/8"; addt'l thicknesses upon request - please call (877) 439-5377
- Battery operation: 5 AA's; appx. 120,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Backset: 2 3/4" included (2 3/8" available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Dimensions: Outside housing: 8" H x 3 1/4" W x 1 7/8" D. Inside housing: 8 1/4" H x 3 1/4" W x 1 11/16" D
- Operational temperature range: +151°F ~ -31°F
- 2 Year manufacturer's warranty
Authorized for offering Trilogy access locks to companies, and the public. This provides you expert advice & service, a no-hassle return policy, and warranty protection. You will never receive used/refurbished product ostensibly sold as new, nor suffer warranty issues because of altered or missing serial numbers, and you will always get the help you need if you experience difficulty with your product.