We bought the E-Plex 2000 for a retro-fit of a condo door, that had previously been in a resort rental pool. The existing lock was a "card reader" type lock and incorporated a dead bolt into the system. After extensive research on the internet, we fortunately found the E-Plex 2000. We used the instant messaging feature on the i-net and had EVERY question answered to our satisfaction. We bought the unit and with some easy modifications to the door, have successfully installed it. AND are very pleased with the result. It is definitely a commercial grade unit. We strongly recommend it to anyone that wants a first class keypad entry system. Michael from Georgia
We are very pleased with our purchase of the kana e plex e2031 it functions very well and makes life easier not having to keep up with keys. Eric from Virginia
It was a pleasure doing business with GoKeyless. Our orders were on time and fast. All of the door handles that we ordered work great and look great. Richard from Arizona
Product is very easy to use and easy to set up. I own some self-storage buildings and I have had no problems with break-ins since I put these locks in. Great locks!!!!! James from Texas
I was pleased with the service and the quality of my lock. The website provided all the information I needed. The lock was shipped in a timely manner. Chuck from Utah
Tired of issuing, controlling, and collecting keys or cards? Want to ELIMINATE the costs and security concerns of managing keys, changing locks, lost keys, and magnetic stripe cards? Then look no further than this economical light-duty commercial door lock. Using touchpad control, you will assign and issue PIN code credentials of 4-8 digits in length. Each time there is a user change, you simply log-in with your master PIN and either delete/change/add users. The E-Plex® 2000 is an INVESTMENT in your business's security, and productivity.
Banks, Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants, Movie Theatres, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies
Product Enhancement | Effective 3/1/12
E-Plex 2000 Series locks now available with audit trail and software management. Utilizing E-Plex Standard Software Implementation Kit (sold separately), you can access the last 1,000 audit events recorded in memory, including the use of the mechanical key override.
- 100 User capacity. Millions of possible code choices
- Satin brass finish. See satin chrome
- 3 Operation modes: Access, lockout, & passage (passage mode can be toggled on/off, or pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors - installation screws for both included
- Backset: 2 3/4" included (2 3/8" available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Programming accomplished via the lock's keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- For door thicknesses of 1 3/8" to 2 1/2".
- Lock dimensions: 8 15/16" H x 3 5/16" W x 2 13/16" D
- Four authority levels: Master, Manager, User and Service
- Auto-locking but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, free exit with inside lever
- Perfect for interior and exterior doors
- Operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F
- Patented LectroBolt makes it easy to install and maintain. Retrofits cylindrical latch locksets
- Operates on 3AA alkaline batteries maintained in exterior housing - 100,000 lock cycles before batteries need changing
- Lock data not compromised if batteries fail
- Key override using a standard key-in-lever Kaba cylinder with Schlage C type keyway. Key cylinder is concealed from view
- 2 Year manufacturer's warranty
(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader)