Just what we needed, love it! James from North Carolina
The product that I ordered was to replace the same lock that electronically failed after 4 years. I would have hoped that a lock that cost as much as this one did would last for significantly longer. I chose to replace it with the same one due to the fact that my steel door had been specifically cut to accommodate that lock. I hope the replacement lock lasts much longer. Paul from B.C. Columbia
We installed one keyless lock to try it out. It worked as great as could be. We then installed 3 more. We have 15 attorneys plus staff. Everyone has their own code and when someone is no longer employed I just delete their code. When we have a visitor that will be in our offices for more than one hour we assign them a temporary code that I program for as many hours as they will be on the premises and then that code cancels itself. No more lost keys, no more re-keying, no more borrowing keys for any reason. The price from G0-Keyless could not be matched locally plus no sales tax. Anytime I needed technical help or a question answered, it was taken care of. The keyless lock on our main entry door is programmed at 9AM by one of our secretarys as a passage door from 9AM-5PM. So, from 9AM-5PM anyone can enter without a code. At 5PM one of the secretarys program that door to lock and at that point only someone with a code can open the door. All our other doors stay on code only entry. Now we don’t have any of those doors being left unlocked because the keyless lock only knows to lock itself, period, unless a code is entered for it to behave otherwise. Michael from Arizona
I’ve purchased one other lock from GoKeyless. Both transactions were very smooth and I felt I got a good deal each time. I am happier with the Kaba E-Plex than I was with my previous lock. We’ll definitely consider GoKeyless for our future electronic lock needs. Neil from Arizona
We bought the E-Plex 2000 for a retro-fit of a condo door, that had previously been in a resort rental pool. The existing lock was a "card reader" type lock and incorporated a dead bolt into the system. After extensive research on the internet, we fortunately found the E-Plex 2000. We used the instant messaging feature on the i-net and had EVERY question answered to our satisfaction. We bought the unit and with some easy modifications to the door, have successfully installed it. AND are very pleased with the result. It is definitely a commercial grade unit. We strongly recommend it to anyone that wants a first class keypad entry system. Michael from Georgia
The GOKeyLess E-Plex 2031 has worked out great. We use it at the community clubhouse for tennis players to enter the bathrooms. Everyone is very happy with the combination lock. Robb from Georgia
Tired of issuing, controlling, and collecting keys or cards? Want to ELIMINATE the costs and security concerns of managing keys, changing locks, lost keys, and magnetic stripe cards? Then look no further than this economical light-duty commercial door lock. Using touchpad control, you will assign and issue PIN code credentials of 4-8 digits in length. Each time there is a user change, you simply log-in with your master PIN and either delete/change/add users. The E-Plex ® 2000 is an INVESTMENT in your business's security, and productivity.
Banks, Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants, Movie Theatres, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies
Product Enhancement | Effective 3/1/12
E-Plex 2000 Series locks now available with audit trail and software management. Utilizing E-Plex Standard Software Implementation Kit (sold separately), you can access the last 1,000 audit events recorded in memory, including the use of the mechanical key override.
- 100 User capacity. Millions of possible code choices
- Satin chrome finish. See satin brass
- 3 Operation modes: Access, lockout, & passage (passage mode can be toggled on/off, or pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors - installation screws for both included
- Backset: 2 3/4" included (2 3/8" available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Programming accomplished via the lock's keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- For door thicknesses of 1 3/8" to 2 1/2".
- Lock dimensions: 8 15/16" H x 3 5/16" W x 2 13/16" D
- Four authority levels: Master, Manager, User and Service
- Auto-locking but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, free exit with inside lever
- Perfect for interior and exterior doors
- Operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F
- Patented LectroBolt makes it easy to install and maintain. Retrofits cylindrical latch locksets
- Operates on 3AA alkaline batteries maintained in exterior housing - 100,000 lock cycles before batteries need changing
- Lock data not compromised if batteries fail
- Key override using a standard key-in-lever Kaba cylinder with Schlage C type keyway. Key cylinder is concealed from view
- 2 Year manufacturer's warranty
(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader)