Received very promptly, and was exactly what we ordered. perfect. Jenny
My home was recently entered by someone who had a key and they stole MAC computer. We feel we know who is was, but can't prove it. The MAC was close to the entrance of the home and that's all that was taken. I have a computer room with a lot of equipment and nothing was touched there. I purchased your M220 lock for the door of that room, the M220 works fine, they may get in that room, but they will have trouble doing it. Thanks for providing some security in my home. I am now looking for a remote dead bolt which I think you can supply. Michael, New Cumberland, PA
Another new Digital Door Lock by Lockey® Systems! The M210 was so successful, Lockey® decided to also make a slightly smaller, more compact slide bar lock, that is similar to the 2200 series. Where can you use this keyless lock? Virtually on any hinged door, including wood, metal, glass, aluminum store doors, cabinets, and any swinging door where you need a surface mount. (M220 is perfect for doors that are not thick enough to accomodate a 1 1/4" wide conventional deadbolt) With this combination lock, business owners and managers never again have to pay a locksmith to re-key their lock when an employee leaves... you simply change the combination yourself in just minutes. The M220 Digital door lock is so compact and stylish, it is also an excellent choice for homes, apartments, and condos where it can be used to secure entry doors, liquor cabinets, medicine cabinets, gun cabinets, pool gates, garden gates, safes, and even refrigerator doors. Parents with small children will find this lock superior in keeping kids out of harms way.
- Perfect for narrow door frames, thin doors, boat door lock, and RV door lock
- Bump and "pick" proof digital door lock
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Comes with Long - 2 3/8" throw, and Short Bar - 3/4" throw
- Fits doors 1/8" thick (need to use M5 screws) to 2 11/64" thick - "Extension kit" for doors up to 5" thick may be ordered at checkout
- Can be made to fit glass doors as thin as 1/16"
- No batteries or wiring necessary
- Lock Only Dimensions: 1 7/16" W x 4 7/8" H x 1 3/4" D. With trim plate: 5 5/8" H x 2 1/2" W
- Mounting, operating instructions, and positioning template included
- Durable 3 layer laminate steel keyless lock
- Weatherproof performance
- Manufacturers warranty