The reason for my purchasing lock and doo hardware from GOkeyless.com is rather simple. I was able to find exactly what I needed on their website, select it and purchase via my companies purchase card from Visa all from the comfort of my home office. Being a service tech on the road for a major fortune 500 company I don't have a lot of time to make calls or find a vendor in a particular area. I just order from the GoKeyless.com website and they ship it right to my door. Kevin S from Pennsylvania
Perimeter protection has never been easier! No more left open or propped open doors! This thoughtfully designed Trilogy push button lock means doors are locked down 24/7. And since it uses unique codes for entry, you save time not having to distribute keys when you bring on a new hire, as well as save time not having to collect keys when an employee leaves. With theft being among the top concerns for business owners, security officers, and facility managers, it's crucial the necessary steps are taken to strengthen security. Until now, extra measures that enhance security have meant a reduction in workforce convenience. That's why Trilogy locks are the perfect solution. Advanced security protection that eliminates the liabilities associated with doors not being locked, combined with keyless access, enables workers to come and go safely, and quickly, all the while getting more done.
Fitness Centers/Gyms, Storefronts, Managed Properties, Showrooms, Retail, Airports, Restaurants, Campuses, Movie Theatres, Schools, Offices, Pharmacies
- Wire-free, heavy-duty keypad lock for aluminum frame narrow stile exits
- Retrofits traditional keyed-in aluminum glass panic exit doors
- Trilogy narrow stile exit interfaces with today's leading door panic bars, including: Jackson 1095 (must use DL1225, DL1250), Von Duprin 33, Dorma 5300, Arrow S1250, Arrow S4803, DCI 1200, DCI 1300, & Corbin ED7000, ED4000 (You may use your own bar, or purchase one from us at checkout - we offer the Arrow S4803 and Von Duprin 33 models for narrow stile doors)
- Sold as outside trim only. (Panic bar not included)
- Be sure to purchase a compatible tailpiece to connect the DL1200ET to your existing bar. (Tailpiece sold separately at checkout)
- Familiar Trilogy name - field proven
- 100 PIN code capacity. 3-6 digit codes. Need more user capacity? Click here
- Programming is accomplished via fingertip at the lock's keypad
- Compact styling: 14 3/8" H x 1 5/8" D x 1 3/4" W
- Program one-time entry codes, quick passage mode, passage mode, emergency and service codes, and lockout codes.
- WeatherPROOF performance with operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F.
- Simple installation - instructions included
- Long battery life - uses 2 standard off the shelf lithium 3V batteries, included.
- Visual and audible low battery alerts
- Key override - your lock includes a 1 3/8" long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer. (comes with 2 keys) All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders.
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty
Authorized for offering Trilogy access locks to companies, and the public. This provides you expert advice & service, a no-hassle return policy, and warranty protection. You will never receive used/refurbished product ostensibly sold as new, nor suffer warranty issues because of altered or missing serial numbers, and you will always get the help you need if you experience difficulty with your product.