Your privacy — along with your trust in our products and service — is very important to us. Rest assured GoKeyless RESPECTS your privacy.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter details that are relevant to your order such as contact, billing, shipping and payment information.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you enter our website, register a new shopping account, chat online with our employees through our chat service, make a purchase on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
All traffic that goes through our site is protected by industry standard encryption, including when your information is collected.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security breaches and malicious activity in an attempt to protect your information..
Your personal information is stored on secured servers. Your information is only accessible by a limited number of GoKeyless employees who have special access permissions to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted at industry standards, and PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant. PCI compliance standards require merchants and other businesses to handle credit card information in a secure manner that helps reduce the likelihood that cardholders would have sensitive financial data stolen.
We implement a variety of security measures for how a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We do NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred, IF the customer has chosen to opt in during checkout.
Attn: Customer Care
955 Mound Rd
Miamisburg, OH 45342
Last Edited on 2019-07-17