Kwikset SmartCode 915
Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt
- Connected version available in the 916 Series
- Capacative touchscreen
- Bright white LED’s for clear visibility in the brightest sunlight
- Secured keyless entry convenience
- One touch locking
- Dramatically reduced interior size and sleek metal design
- 16 user codes plus master code feature for added security
- Patented Bump proof and Pick resistant
- Installs in minutes with just a screw driver
- Grade 2 BHMA rating
- Adjustable Backset: 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″
- Battery Operation: 4AA (sold separate at checkout)
- Lifetime mechanical and finish
- 1 year electronics
Technical and Training Documents
5 5/8 (H) x 2 3/16 (W) x 1 3/16 (D) in.
5 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 1 15/16 (D) in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits
Front body: Weather Resistant
Grade 2 (Better)
UL 20 min.
Kwikset Recodeable (KW1)
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I live in Canada where it gets REALLY cold, how long is the battery likely to last? It will be ex... answer nowAsked by February 17, 2021 1:33 PMonAnswered by the admin
The batteries in this lock typically last over a year, but we do recommend exchanging these about every ~8-10 months to be on the safe side.
- Q What is the thickest door this will fit? We need a coded lock for the fire door in our garage whi... answer nowAsked by October 14, 2020 7:35 PMonAnswered by the admin
The maximum door thickness that this model can support is 2 inches thick.
- Answered by the admin
Unfortunately, there are no remote fobs that work with this lock model. If you are looking for a similar lock that will give you remote unlock features with a smartphone/smart hub, please check out the SmartCode 916!