- Connected version available in the 916 Series
- Capacative touchscreen
- Bright white LED’s for clear visibility in the brightest sunlight
- Secured keyless entry convenience
- One touch locking
- Dramatically reduced interior size and sleek metal design
- 16 user codes plus master code feature for added security
- Patented Bump proof and Pick resistant
- Installs in minutes with just a screw driver
- Grade 2 BHMA rating
- Adjustable Backset: 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″
- Battery Operation: 4AA (sold separate at checkout)
- Lifetime mechanical and finish
- 1 year electronics
Technical and Training Documents
5 5/8 (H) x 2 3/16 (W) x 1 3/16 (D) in.
5 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 1 15/16 (D) in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
Front body: Weather Resistant
Grade 2 (Better)
UL 20 min.
Kwikset Recodeable (KW1)
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
Unfortunately, there are no remote fobs that work with this lock model. If you are looking for a similar lock that will give you remote unlock features with a smartphone/smart hub, please check out the SmartCode 916!