Kwikset SmartCode 915
Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt
SmartCode is the smart choice! The Kwikset SmartCode 915 provides easy keyless access with a sleek capacitive touchscreen. No more hiding keys under the doormat or making copies, give your friends and family unique codes instead.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377
- Connected version available in the 916 Series
- Capacative touchscreen
- Bright white LED’s for clear visibility in the brightest sunlight
- Secured keyless entry convenience
- One touch locking
- Dramatically reduced interior size and sleek metal design
- 16 user codes plus master code feature for added security
- Patented Bump proof and Pick resistant
- Installs in minutes with just a screw driver
- Grade 2 BHMA rating
- Adjustable Backset: 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″
- Battery Operation: 4AA (sold separate at checkout)
- Lifetime mechanical and finish
- 1 year electronics
Technical and Training Documents
- How to Re-Key your lock using the Kwikset Smartkey
- Programming and Troubleshooting
- Installation and User Guide
5 5/8 (H) x 2 3/16 (W) x 1 3/16 (D) in.
5 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 1 15/16 (D) in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits
Front body: Weather Resistant
Grade 2 (Better)
UL 20 min.
Kwikset Recodeable (KW1)
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I live in Canada where it gets REALLY cold, how long is the battery likely to last? It will be ex... answer nowAsked by February 17, 2021 1:33 PMonA
The batteries in this lock typically last over a year, but we do recommend exchanging these about every ~8-10 months to be on the safe side.
- Q What is the thickest door this will fit? We need a coded lock for the fire door in our garage whi... answer nowAsked by October 14, 2020 7:35 PMonA
The maximum door thickness that this model can support is 2 inches thick.
- Q Where do you put the batteries? answer nowAsked by September 3, 2020 5:08 PMonA
The batteries are located at the top of the interior unit. The black cover will need to be removed to access the compartment.
- Q Is it compatible with ring? answer nowAsked by March 23, 2020 12:50 PMonA
This model does not offer Z-Wave connectivity. For a ring enabled model, please see the SmartCode 916!
- Q Can the kwikset 915 be used from your iphone? answer nowAsked by October 14, 2019 3:50 PMonA
The Smartcode 915 does not have this ability. To connect this unit to your smartphone, you will need the Smartcopde 916 model.
- Q Is a remote control available with this lock? answer nowAsked by June 30, 2019 3:23 PMonA
Unfortunately, there are no remote fobs that work with this lock model. If you are looking for a similar lock that will give you remote unlock features with a smartphone/smart hub, please check out the SmartCode 916!
Product works well easy to recode and install. If any complaint would be battery life would like to be longer. Easy to change but use fresh high quality Duracell or energizer bunny. Received mine as part of a package now installing a software as I refused to pay monthly charge. The lock is great though. Gave kids each their own code and works well.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch