Yale Accentra On-line Updater Mini
Credential Updater Mini + Controller
On-line control made easy. The Accentra On-line Updater Mini operates as either a credential enrollment station or as a single door controller. Control access to electrified strikes, gates, mag locks, elevators and more. Updates credentials immediately with current access rights.
Accentra Credential Updater Mini
- Activates new credentials for residents, guests, and staff
- Transmits current access rights to credentials at time of presentation
- Ensures credentials are continuously updated through typical daily use
- Reads audit information including access history, lock battery status, and other lock events from the credential and transmits to Yale Accentra™ cloud service
- Mini-Mullion Size
- Physically HID’s smallest iCLASS® readers
- Ideally suited for mullion-mounted door installations, U.S. single-gang J-box (with mud ring) or any flat surface
- Operate an electrified strike, mag lock, gate operator, activate an elevator call button and more
- Dimensions: 7-1/8 x 7-1/8 x 1-3/4 in.
- Power Supply: 24VDC or POE (power over Ethernet)
- Power Consumption: 100mA @ 24VDC
- Operating Temperature: 40°F (5°C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbit/s
- Certifications: Certified FCC Part 15
- Warranty: 1 year
24/7 on-line access control. The Accentra On-line Updater operates as either a credential enrollment station or as a single door controller. Control access to electrified strikes, gates, mag locks, elevators and more. Add simple, cloud based access management to apartment buildings, assisted living facilities, offices and more. Update credentials as soon as they are presented with current access rights so that you will always have current access rights to the gym, break areas, and other amenities ensuring continuous updates through typical daily use. Manage audit information through the Accentra™ cloud service including lock access history, battery status and much more.
Yale Accentra Cloud-Based Multi-Family Housing Software provides a web-based access management solution for on-site or remote management of access rights for users from any device connected to the internet. Designed to integrate with Yale, Yale Real Living and nexTouch brand locks, Accentra allows admins to oversee multiple properties, employees, and site access from one centralized platform.
4.1 (H) x 1.9 (W) x .9 (D) in.
13.56 MHz Smart Technology
iCLASS Seos: Contact
-31° F to 150° F (-35° C to 65° C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
5% to 95% RH non-condensing
IP55, IP65 (if installed with optional gasket), Indoor/Outdoor
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.