Adams Rite eForce 3090C
iCLASS Smart Card Narrow Stile Lock
Integrated iCLASS smart card reader is HID 13.56 MHz & Wiegand compatible.
Lock DOES NOT include key cylinder. Cylinder sold separate.
- Expanded eForce platform with integrated HID iCLASS Contactless Card Reader
- Interfaces with any Wiegand protocol access control system
- Supports credential formats: iCLASS – ISO 15693; CSN (Card Serial Number) Read Only includes MIFARE 14443A, DESFire – ISO 14443A, and Sony Felica – (ISO 14443C)
- Integrated antenna
- Operate Adams Rite 4500, 4700, & 4900 latches, and 8000 Series exit devices of 31/32″ backsets and greater
- Audible beep upon card presentation
- Red/green LED lock/unlock status
- Surface-mounted with concealed fasteners
- Non-handed with clutched lever protection
- Remote control option
- Key Override: Prepped for mortise cylinder control (Accepts 1″ to 1-1/2″ mortise cylinders with AR/MS cam). You may use your own, or we offer the Ilco cylinder for purchase. Important: Lock DOES NOT include key cylinder. Cylinder sold separate.
- Die cast housing and lever in Satin Chrome. Dark Bronze finish available upon request
- Full outdoor rating
- Hardwired (7 conductor) installation with ElectroLynx 8-pin connectors. Optional 12ft cable extension kit (3090-CABLE) available when using McKinney quick connect hinge. Most installations bypass these connectors and extra cable by snipping the pig-tail, and then wiring from the boxed power supply
- Dimensions: 1-3/4″ (W) x 15-3/8″ (H)
- Door Applications: 1-3/4″ to 2-1/4″ thick
- Environmental: Temperature range from -31°F to 151°F (-35°C to 66°C) and 5-95% humidity (non-condensing)
- Power: 12Vdc/150mA average 300mA Peak
- Wiring: 18-22 AWG recommended
- Adams Rite Manufacturing Company (hereinafter ADAMS RITE) manufactures its products in a manner to be free of defects. Should any defect of manufacture (in material or workmanship) occur in its products ADAMS RITE, upon prompt notification and proof to its satisfaction that the product was defective in manufacture for the use intended by ADAMS RITE, will at its option, exchange the product, repair the defect or refund the price charged by ADAMS RITE, FOB factory based on the following schedule: • All mechanical products for five (5) years from date of manufacture • All electrical products (including EL and ED exit devices) for three (3) years from date of manufacture.
***Factory Ordered — Please allow for appx. 1 week lead time***
Adams Rite eForce
Adams Rite deadbolt (MS series), Adams Rite deadlatch/exit device
Customer Questions & Answers
- AThe lock itself does not determine the number of codes as in order for this unit to work it must be connected to a hardwired control system such as eMerge. Through that software, you can choose your number of users and managers.
Yes it can, it's non-handed, so will reverse in the field for both door swings.