Adams Rite eForce 3090P
Narrow Stile Prox Lock
Proximity + keypad two-factor controlled access system with Rhodes lever.
Lock DOES NOT include key cylinder. Cylinder sold separate.
- Expanded eForce platform with integrated HID Prox Contactless Card Reader
- Interfaces with any Wiegand protocol access control system
- Supports credentials: HID 125KHz Prox 26-39 bit formats
- Integrated antenna
- Operate Adams Rite 4500, 4700, & 4900 latches, and 8000 Series exit devices of 31/32″ backsets and greater
- Audible beep upon card presentation
- Red/green LED lock/unlock status
- Surface-mounted with concealed fasteners
- Non-handed with clutched lever protection
- Remote control option
- Key Override: Prepped for mortise cylinder control (Accepts 1″ to 1-1/2″ mortise cylinders with AR/MS cam). You may use your own, or we offer the Ilco cylinder for purchase. Important: Lock DOES NOT include key cylinder. Cylinder sold separate.
- Die cast housing and lever in Satin Chrome. Dark Bronze finish available upon request
- Full outdoor rating
- Hardwired (7 conductor) installation with ElectroLynx 8-pin connectors. Optional 12ft cable extension kit (3090-CABLE) available when using McKinney quick connect hinge. Most installations bypass these connectors and extra cable by snipping the pig-tail, and then wiring from the boxed power supply
- Dimensions: 1-3/4″ (W) x 15-3/8″ (H)
- Door Applications: 1-3/4″ to 2-1/4″ thick
- Environmental: Temperature range from -31°F to 151°F (-35°C to 66°C) and 5-95% humidity (non-condensing)
- Power: 12Vdc/150mA average 300mA Peak
- Wiring: 18-22 AWG recommended
- Adams Rite Manufacturing Company (hereinafter ADAMS RITE) manufactures its products in a manner to be free of defects. Should any defect of manufacture (in material or workmanship) occur in its products ADAMS RITE, upon prompt notification and proof to its satisfaction that the product was defective in manufacture for the use intended by ADAMS RITE, will at its option, exchange the product, repair the defect or refund the price charged by ADAMS RITE, FOB factory based on the following schedule: • All mechanical products for five (5) years from date of manufacture • All electrical products (including EL and ED exit devices) for three (3) years from date of manufacture.
***Factory Ordered — Please allow for appx. 1 week lead time***
Adams Rite eForce
Adams Rite deadbolt (MS series), Adams Rite deadlatch/exit device
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.