Adams Rite 4560
- Easily unlock the Adams Rite 4300, 4500 and 4900 series deadlatches
- Fit solidly into the cylinder hole of the latch.
- Operates with natural downward hand movement
- Incorporate an activator cam disc that mounts on the handles escutcheon and fits solidly into the cylinder hole of the latch
- Not intended for use as a door pull
- Door Thickness: 1 3/4″ ~ 2″ (Call if you need for a thickness greater than 2″)
- Choose from 2 decorative finishes
Nifty accessory item to complete your new storefront keyless entry system. This lever handle installs on the inside part of the door, and interfaces with your Adams Rite deadlatch. It has a smaller footprint than the Adams Rite paddle, and offers the just the right touch to dress up your door. Includes the cam disc shown in picture. (round part)
Satin Aluminum, Dark Bronze
Left Hand, Right Hand
5 Year Manufacturer
|Door Thickness Maximum|
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this have the ability to have the latch bolt be placed in an "open status" for access during... answer nowAsked by February 10, 2017 4:57 PMonAThis item does not have a hold back feature. However, the 4591 does allow you to hold back the latch via dogging it in a similar fashion to a panic bar.