Aeotec SmartThings Hub
Every smart home needs a brain. The newest generation v3 Aeotec SmartThings Hub controls a wide range of smart devices for a re-imagined connected home experience. Get peace of mind with activity alerts, manage device actions for scene creations and automation, utilize voice assistant capability, and much more!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together
- Monitor and control connected devices in your home using a single SmartThings app for iPhone or Android
- Receive alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home
- Automate connected devices in your home and set them to turn on or off when doors are opened, as people come and go, and much more
- Manage connected devices in your home with SmartThings Routines for Good Morning, Goodbye, Good Night, and more
- Control connected devices in your home with voice commands using SmartThings and Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- Requires the free SmartThings app for Android (6.0 or later) or iPhone (iOS 11.0 or later)
The Aeotec SmartThings Hub provides a central system to wirelessly connect to and control a wide range of smart devices in your home. Get peace of mind with activity alerts, manage device actions, voice assistant capability and much more! This device requires the free and easy to use SmartThings mobile app for Android or iPhone iOS. Using the app you can manage all of your connected devices in your home with just a few taps on your smartphone. Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant for complete hands-free control of your smart home! You can set up routines such as Good Morning, Goodbye, Good Night and more for further convenience. Routines are programmable scenarios where certain actions are executed after opening a door or speaking a phrase to your voice assistant. For example, you could set up SmartThings to recognize when you say “Good Night” to Alexa, it sends an action to the hub and turns off all of the connected smart lights in your living room and kitchen. Aeotec SmartThings hub ensures that your home will have a brain that will truly make it smart!
1.2 (H) x 5.0 (W) x 5.0 (D) in.
WiFi, Z-Wave Plus, Zigbee
50 to 130 ft
Android 6.0 or higher, iOS 11 or later
Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
32° to 104°F
IC, CE, FCC
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can I use this to expand my Samsung SmartThings web that already has 3 hubs from Samsung? answer nowAsked by April 27, 2023 11:31 AMonA
Yes, this can be added to an existing SmartThings account that already has other hubs added to it.
- Q Will this replace an Insteon Central Controller to operate lights, thermostat, etc? answer nowAsked by April 22, 2022 6:27 PMonA
The SmartThings controller could be used as a replacement to control your Wi-Fi, ZigBee, and Z-Wave devices.
- Q Is there a listing of brands this works with? I am looking at a variety of smart light switches a... answer nowAsked by November 20, 2021 5:29 AMonA
Please see this list from Aeotec for compatible products and brands https://aeotec.com/smartthings/compatibility/index.html
- Q Will this device control Samsung smart appliances? answer nowAsked by July 29, 2021 3:55 PMonA
Yes, this hub still utilizes the same SmartThings app and has the same control but has been rebranded under Aeotec.
- Q Can I access this hub device with an iPhone 10? Is the generation out for sale yet? answer nowAsked by June 6, 2021 4:50 PMonA
This hub works with iPhones that have iOS version 11 and above.