Aeotec ZWA019 Water Sensor 7 Pro
Flood and Leak Sensor
Small leaks lead to big problems. Aeotec Water Sensor 7 Pro detects and alerts you to leaks, bursts, floods and overflows. Connect to your Z-Wave hub to trigger protective events, such as automatically closing smart water valves, activating sump pumps or turning off nearby electronic devices.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Flood, leak, and safety sensor
- Detects minuscule amounts of water – as little as 0.5mm / 0.02” of water
- Protects against the floods you can anticipate, such as sumps and in basements
- Alerts you to the water you’ve forgotten to turn off before it’s too late
- Put Water Sensor 7 Pro in control of other Z-Wave devices for protective measures
- Turn off electronic water valves in the event of a pipe burst
- Turn off nearby connected electronics in the event of a leak or flood
- Turn on electronic sump pumps when water is detected
- Water – stainless steel water probes actively monitor for leaks and drips
- Vibration – tamper and emergency events are confirmed by an algorithm that includes vibration detection
- Temperature – inbuilt temperature sensor can monitor temperatures between 14ºF to 149ºF (-10ºC and 65ºC)
*Z-Wave controller and additional compatible Z-Wave devices required for remote control
The Aeotec Water Sensor is your first line of defense against costly leaks, bursts, floods and overflows. This responsive sensor can detect as little as 0.02 inches of water and will sound it’s buzzer alarm when water starts appearing where it shouldn’t. Place the sensor under the sink, in a sump, and anywhere else water damage may become a threat. When connected to your Z-Wave network, the Water Sensor can immediately notify your Z-Wave gateway to activate connected devices. This feature provides automatic and money-saving protective measures, such as closing water valves when a pipe bursts, turning on a sump pump, and turning off electronic devices near the affected area to prevent further damage.
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
2.8 (H) x .75 (W) x .71 (D) in.
1/2 AA ER14250
-4°F to 113°F
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
10 to 95%
|Storage Temperature Range|
-20°F to 158°F
1 Year Limited Manufacturer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.