Alarm Cable Lock
Bulk pricing available. Price adjusted in cart at select quantities. Please call for details.
Self-retracting and stainless steel cable.
- Versatile, pocket-sized combination lock and security cable
- 120 dB alarm
- Simple to use, difficult for thieves to disarm
- Easily attaches to your carrying case or most notebook computers with a security lock slot
- Self-retracting, cut resistant stainless steel cable (24 in)
- Siren activated when cable is severed or when the motion sensor is armed and triggered
- LED indicator light displays alarm status
- Resettable 4 digit lock (up to 10,000 combinations)
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Secure battery cover which can only be opened when unit is unlocked
- Combination can be set to users own personal code
- Batteries included
Unless you catch a break and the crooks are dumb enough to try and resell your stolen property on eBay, or through some classified listing, you need to use this anti-theft Alarm Cable Lock. The included cut-resistant, 24″ long, retractable stainless steel cable easily secures equipment, gear, bikes, motorcycles/scooters, firearms, grills, patio furniture, computers, power tools, and virtually any type of personal property, or portable devices you can think of. At 120 decibels, the SX-776 Cable Lock alarm is going to make any one trying to cut through the ultra hard steel cable, or trying to bust open the main lock unit, think twice about going through with it. This is exactly what you want, so that when you come back, your throat isn’t in your stomach because you see your stuff missing.
3 5/8 (H) x 2 5/8 (W) x 1 (D) in.
FJM Security Products
FJM Security Products
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I Want to use this to secure an outdoor gate. How does the motion sensor work? I am concerned tha... answer nowAsked by November 11, 2018 2:01 PMonA
No, the alarm functions cannot be adjusted to either or only both. The motion sensor is more of a trigger in the lock itself should it be moved too much or aggressively. We cannot predict how the wind will affect the overall performance as it is relative to the area it is being used, how much wind, what are the circumstances, etc. any gues would be just a speculation and not a true gauge of how it will react in your specific instance.
- Q How long does the siren continue to operate after activation ? answer nowAsked by July 30, 2018 10:01 PMonA
It will sound for 45 seconds and then re-arm itself to the current sensitivity level.