- Versatile, pocket-sized combination lock and security cable
- 120 dB alarm
- Simple to use, difficult for thieves to disarm
- Easily attaches to your carrying case or most notebook computers with a security lock slot
- Self-retracting, cut resistant stainless steel cable (24 in)
- Siren activated when cable is severed or when the motion sensor is armed and triggered
- LED indicator light displays alarm status
- Resettable 4 digit lock (up to 10,000 combinations)
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Secure battery cover which can only be opened when unit is unlocked
- Combination can be set to users own personal code
- Batteries included
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I Want to use this to secure an outdoor gate. How does the motion sensor work? I am concerned tha... answer nowA
No, the alarm functions cannot be adjusted to either or only both. The motion sensor is more of a trigger in the lock itself should it be moved too much or aggressively. We cannot predict how the wind will affect the overall performance as it is relative to the area it is being used, how much wind, what are the circumstances, etc. any gues would be just a speculation and not a true gauge of how it will react in your specific instance.
It will sound for 45 seconds and then re-arm itself to the current sensitivity level.