Rugged Double-Sided Keypad Entry Lock
$934.70 – $1,030.51
The Trilogy DL5200IC provides keyless, controlled access on both sides of the door. Capable of accommodating multiple users. Trade your keys for codes and manage users from the door in seconds. Suitable on gates and openings where dual sided control is needed. Deter theft and ensure doors are always locked. Prepped for IC core, including Best and equivalents, Yale, Medeco, Corbin, Schlage, and Sargent.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch, and prepped for IC core
- Keypad Programming (on primary side of door)
- Program users to have access through both sides of the door or only one side
- Vandal-resistant construction with an all metal keypad. Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Choose from 3 architectural finishes – premium finishes may be subject to lead time, including; bright brass (US3), duranodic (US10B)
- Weatherproof performance
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Accommodates 100 users with PIN codes of 3-5 digits in length. Millions of possible codes. Program in Master, Manager (up to 10), User, and up to 3 one-time use codes
- Individual, group, or total user lockout codes
- 2 wire remote capability (i.e., secretary desk button) – remote release button and wiring not included. We have a reliable desk release button here
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 80,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Easy to install. Retrofits cylindrical locksets
- Visual and audible entry and egress indicators
- Key override: Prepped for IC Core including Best and Equivalents (Arrow & Falcon). IC cores must be purchased separately at checkout. You may use your own IC cores when you have them. Primary door side core will lock and unlock your DL5200. (your core on secondary side is used solely to gain access to battery compartment)
- Commercial 2 3/4″ backset included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) – How do I measure?
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty
Eliminate keys and ensure doors are always locked with the new Trilogy DL5200IC double-sided lock prepped for IC core by Alarm Lock. It is ironman tough, and capable of accommodating multiple users. You will use it on gates, and openings where you need to control access on both sides of the door, such as jet-ways and police interrogation rooms. This powerful electronic door lock lets you issue codes instead of keys. You will even be able to delete users from the door in seconds. A new electronic smart lock like the DL5200IC is also a strong first-line-of-defense against private, or sensitive information being stolen or compromised. Since user’s don’t have to worry about locating and taking their keys with them each time they leave, the likelihood of doors being left open or propped open is virtually eliminated. If you add up the time spent issuing and tracking keys, and the expense of re-keying and changing out locks, not to mention liability costs, you will see the Trilogy DL5200IC quickly pays for itself.
Perfect for community pool gates, courtyard gates, airport jet bridge doors, communicating doors, interrogation rooms, psych and Alzheimer areas, and more!
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
2 3/4 in.
Alarm Lock Trilogy
Double-Sided, Passage Mode
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
UL 3 hr. latch
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.