ProxCard Mortise Lock
$957.59 – $1,003.83
Commercial electronic lock with privacy/lockout & residency features. Stand-alone keypad managed access and programming option from laptop or desktop computer.
- Heavy Duty, Grade 1 electronic dual PIN/Prox mortise privacy/lockout lock with deadbolt. Underwriters Laboratory (UL) listed
- Compatible with any HID 125kHZ prox cards 26-48bit
- Privacy/Lockout Feature: Engaged by pushing button on interior lock body – assures lock cannot be opened from front-entry side.
- During any privacy-session, the red LED on the outer, keypad-side of the door will flash to indicate that the room is occupied. Privacy duration can be programmed to “time-out” after preset duration
- Programmable Residency feature to prevent accidental lockouts
- Iconic bilingual Privacy and Residency Instructional Signs supplied with lock
- For use on inside door to give operational use, in English and Spanish language
- Rugged Clutch Mechanism — Insures long life & durability to protect your investment
- Access by card only, pin only, or highest security – card plus pin
- Programming — Via lock’s keypad, or using Windows PC based software
- PC interface cables required at checkout in order transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail
- Software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website
- Real-time Clock — Schedule up to 500 timed events, including holiday schedules. Program lock to auto lock at certain times, or auto-unlock. Program times when certain users or groups of users can gain access
- Users: 2000 — Master, manager, supervisor, and basic users
- Enhanced Operation Modes — One-time entry codes, quick passage mode, passage mode, emergency and service codes, and lockout codes
- First Manager-in Scheduling – solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- WeatherPROOF performance
- New! Remote Release Mortise Kit for ‘Buzz-In’ (deadbolt must be retracted)
- Allowable Entry Time — Program from 3-15 seconds. Determines how long user has once they present prox card or pin before door relocks
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail — Time/Date stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Events logged to within 1 second of accuracy
- 4 Time-out Functions — User may enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Easy to install. Retrofits ASM (American Standard Mortise) mortise locksets
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 60,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup (9V’s sold separately)
- Key Override/Emergency Key — Includes a 1-3/8″ long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer. (comes with 2 keys)
- All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmable through keypad/software. Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan
- UL listing to the 10C positive pressure specification
- Warranty: 2-year manufacturer
Walk into any hospital, mall, or school today, and you are bound to see a Trilogy electronic pushbutton lock. School administrators, hospital security directors, and facility managers around the country rely more and more on Trilogy locks because these products are known for their dependability as a stand alone access control solution. Alarm Lock's new Grade 1 BHMA certified and ADA compliant Trilogy PDL4500 mortise is fast becoming the preferred model for restricting access at many areas throughout these properties.
Trilogy Locks Help Hospitals Minimize Loss & Guarantee PrivacyCapable of authenticating entry by PIN only, card only, or for highest security, PIN + card, healthcare facilities find the Trilogy PDL4500 to meet HIPAA regulations for the protection of hospital equipment, patient files, and staff records. The medical record closets, medication storage areas, and restricted areas which in the past were vulnerable to theft or fraud because of keys and left open doors are now safeguarded with Trilogy's time-automated locking, and date and time audit trail reports. Equipped with a privacy button on the back of the lock, the Trilogy PDL4500 mortise also allows nurses, doctors, and other hospital employees to lockout unauthorized users and feel more secure when they're in the staff dressing rooms, sleeping rooms, file rooms, or single occupancy restrooms. This way the privacy of the staff member is ensured. PIN, or PIN/Prox access doesn't resume until the privacy session is deactivated, the door is opened from the inside, or the session expires following a pre-programmed schedule.
Schools Pass the Test on Classroom Safety with Trilogy LocksAt today's schools, there is increasing pressure from parents and teachers to better secure the classrooms. With vandalism and shootings at the forefront of concerns for campuses, it is imperative to invest in a professional, field tested, and easy to use access control lock on the classroom, and multi-purpose room doors, as well as other area doors throughout the school to protect faculty, the students, and school personnel. The PDL4500 provides the extra security needed to possibly thwart an attack, or give the authorities precious additional seconds to arrive on the scene. Without having to open the door, and without any special training or knowledge, a student/teacher of any age can quickly press the fingertip activated lockout button on the interior side of the door to lockout all unauthorized users. What this does is disables the lock's free passage mode (even when lock is scheduled for 'free passage'), and disables general user's PIN/card from gaining access. This can buy time in a crisis by making it several steps more difficult for someone to get into the classroom. When the trouble has passed, a lockdown-override code may be used to re-enable authorized staff to bypass the lockdown function at anytime. Master and management code/card holders with command (11) rights always have instant access to a Trilogy protected space, and is why we recommend limiting this right to an exclusive few individuals. The lockdown override command sequence is also helpful in the event a student accidentally presses the lockout button.
11 1/16 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 7/16 (D) in.
11 1/16 (H) x 3 (W) x 31/32 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (other thicknesses, call 1-937-247-9327)
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Fob, Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown, Scheduling
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How far away from the lock can the operating computer be? Would this type of system work for a s... answer nowA
No monthly fee, and the proximity of the computer to the lock is not relevant because there is no wireless communication between the computer and the lock. You'll setup your users and lock schedules at your computer and then download those to the Data Transfer Module. You then take the DTM and plug into the lock and upload the files. You can also use the DTM to retrieve the audit trail information from the lock. It is recommended for perimeter entries that are prepped for a mortise. If you're unsure if you have a mortise application please call our sales center and speak to one of our experts.