Trilogy T3 DL3000IC
Advanced Digital Keypad Lock with IC Core Prep
$776.94 – $951.67
Prepped for IC core, including Best and equivalents, Yale, Medeco, Corbin, Schlage, and Sargent.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Fingertip & computer programmable standalone access control
- For the EASIEST setup of your lock, and to have access to the more advanced programming features we recommend using your laptop or desktop computer
- You will need the PC interface cables for using a laptop
- When using a desktop PC be sure to get the DTM-III module (requires PC interface cables) to transfer your user data to the lock (cables and DTM available at checkout)
- Support for up to 300 users with 4-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 80,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup (9V’s sold separately)
- Vandal-resistant construction with an all metal keypad. Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- 150 timed schedule capacity, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- First manager in scheduling – solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- WeatherPROOF performance
- Choose from multiple architectural finishes; satin chrome (US26D) ships same day before 3pm EST. Premium finishes may be subject to lead time
- Times entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit trail with Time/Date stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity; prior 1,600 events
- Real-time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Relay may be programmed to energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 Time-Out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Easy installation. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Key override – comes prepped for IC Core. (Order with standard key override) IC cores must be purchased separately at checkout. Best IC prep generally in satin chrome 26D finish generally ships same day. Other IC preps may be subject to lead time. You may use your own IC cores if you have them (at checkout you will also have the option to have us key your IC cores alike to your existing master key system)
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer
Even in today's high tech world, the vast majority of businesses don't realize there are locking machines capable of simple access control which don't cost thousands of dollars. The Trilogy DL3000IC is one such machine. Similar to the DL3000 but prepped for IC core, clients rely on this lock for a wide variety of reasons. Of course at the top of this list, is keys being too much handle. The true costs of keys is underestimated, and the DL3000-IC solves the key problem. But this lock does much more than removing the manual process of distributing, collecting, and accounting for keys, and then re-keying when someone moves on. This lock provides what businesses need now more than ever: a timed locking system, and a deterrence to theft. With scheduling, and audit trail, you can set doors to lock/unlock at a pre-determined time, and report on the lock's activity. You'll gain visibility into who and when is coming through your door, create an environment of trust, and establish door schedules that best serve your opening and closing times, as well as staffing needs. Managing the lock is done by fingertip at the lock's keypad, or by using software on your laptop or desktop PC. When using your laptop you need the computer connecting cables. (sold separately at checkout) A copy of the software CD is included with purchase of cables. When you want to use your desktop PC, be sure to order the DTM-III hand held programming module. (DTM-III requires computer connecting cables) The software is where you can establish your access schedules, and review who entered and when. Need to establish access privileges? Done. Simply use the built-in multi-level programming functions to create your group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage codes, and emergency or service codes. This T3 electronic lock will play a vital role in keeping your organization operating at peak performance. "What about installing it, is it easy?" Glad you asked! It is, you can put it in yourself in the same amount of time it takes you to get through your morning email. Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants, Movie Theaters, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
(Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327), 1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
(Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327), 1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
150, Automated Unlock/Lock
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
UL 3 hr. latch
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- A No, install cost is a separate service and price. If you would like more information on the cost of installation services, please give our reps a call at 937-247-9327 option 1 and they will be more than willing to get you a quote for that.