Fingerprint and RFID Time Attendance
- New generation waterproof, dust-proof and scratch-proof AFOS300 fingerprint sensor
- User name display and human voice prompt
- Real-time data transfer and WEB online tracking
- USB Plug & Play connection. No driver needed
- TCP/IP connectivity
- USB pen drive data download
- Fast fingerprint scan in less than 0.5 second
- 16 different customizable time and attendance status
- Support multiple display and software language
5.51 (H) x 7.87 (W) x 1.5 (D) in.
Fingerprint, Keypad – Digits
|False Rejection Rate|
|False Identification Rate|
14°F to 104°F (-10°C to 40°C)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this unit suitable for mounting in an exterior (outside) location? answer nowAsked by July 15, 2019 6:28 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, this product can be installed in an exterior location.
- Q If I am located at an office in one location and the device is at another location, can I access ... answer nowAsked by November 16, 2018 9:58 AMonAnswered by the admin
It all depends on how this is set up on your network. If you have the management software set up on a server that has remote access or is networked between offices, yes, it will be available from the network or the remote access that is already set up on your server. However, if you looking to plug this in and then use it with any PC and have remote access like you would with a cloud-based system, no this will not work in that method.
- Q It this a plug and playable interface such as a POS device for app based usage for API keys for G... answer nowAsked by November 18, 2017 10:14 AMonA This system uses your current network settings to communicate to your A300 devices. With Anviz proprietary software, setup is made easy once you plug in your devices. There is no defined setup process for 3rd party apps.