aptiQ MT15 Multi-Technology Reader
Wall Mount, Authenticates 125 kHz Proximity and 13.56 MHz Smart Card
Edgy, easier for installers to work with, and built to help you keep up with new technologies, the aptiQ MT15 multi-technology reader has garnered a ton of buzz since its unveiling. With an open architecture design, aptiQ readers can be integrated into any existing access control system. This means a one size fits all solution for handling your current proximity needs today, and preparing you for smart technology in the future, along with the next step up, NFC technology, where phones will be used as credentials. With this much functionality in one reader, you will save time, and avoid the tension, and gargantuan costs that can come with having to switch all readers over at once. aptiQ lets you make a gradual changeover to the new technologies at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Accommodates interior, exterior, metal, and non-metal installation environments
- Recognizes most proximity credentials, and aptiQ smart credentials (MIFARE classic and MIFARE DESFire EV1)
- Reads CSN (card serial numbers) of HID iCLASS, Inside Technologies PicoTag, ST Microelectronics, Texas Instruments Tag-It, and Phillips I-Code
- FIPS 201-1 Compliant
- NFC Compatible
- Quick-connect design for easy installation
- Simple wiring – color scheme is identical to most readers in the market
- Easy-to-install mounting bracket
- Tri-state LED (red, green, amber) visual indicator and audio feedback representing status and activity information, easily discernible for the audibly or visually impaired.
- Rounded corners, flush fit to wall
- Wiegand output for simple interface with most access control panels
- Standard color is black. Multiple reader cover color options including gray, brown, and cream may be specially ordered
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Multi-technology readers may also be specially ordered with RS-485 capability
- The MT15 reader is a replacement for (S)XF1500, (S)XF1550 , (S)XF1560, (S)XF2100, and (S)XF2200 legacy reader products
- Physical Dimensions (HWD): 5.1″ x 3.25″ x 0.76″
- Frequency: 13.56 MHz and 125 kHz
- Standard Default PIV Output: 75 bit†
- Standards: ISO 14443A, 14443B, 15693
- Power: 5-16 VDC
- Wiring: 18 or 20 AWG 12 shielded wire, depending on distance to panel
- Read Range: Proximity: Up to 5” (12.7 cm), MIFARE: Up to 4” (10 cm), DESFire EV1: Up to 2” (5.1 cm), PIV Credential: Up to 2.5” (6.5 cm)
- Operating Temperatures: -40 to 158F (-40 to 70C)
- Material: PBT Polymer
† Configurable to other output formats. Check with access control provider for specific support.
Front-end Only, Multi-Technology, Smart Card, Prox Card/Fob
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.