Great for chain stores, post offices, government facilities, warehouses, retail, restaurants, and more!
- Loss prevention alarmed panic exit device
- 24 hour security that prevents door from being peeled open
- Safeguards against intruders, internal shrinkage
- Withstands tortuous retail and commercial environments for exiting
- Touchbar operates with straight push-through motion
- Battery operated tamper and nuisance alarm – approx 1-yr. life; two 9-Volt batteries included
- Low battery audible warning signal
- Loud alarm, 1 horn; 95db @ 10ft
- Alarm operated by standard or inter-changeable core mortise cylinder (cylinder not supplied, you may use your own that is part of your existing master key system, or you may order one from us at checkout)
- Roller design deadbolt means reduced friction and wear
- Waterproof – spraying your rear door clean won’t affect the bar or alarm
- Automatically locks when door closes
- No special door preparation
- Fits virtually all doors and frames
- Fast installation! Six (6) step by step process. Arm-A-Dor is pre-assembled and surface mounts quickly
- Positioning template provided for precise install
- Door widths: 3′ (feet) ~ 4′ (feet) (for 3′ doors, bar can be cut down in the field)
- Door jambs: Up to 6 3/4″ wide
- Code Compliance: UL (Underwriters Laboratory) 305; NFPA 101 Life Safety Code; ANSI 156.3
- 5 (five) year limited manufacturer warranty
Rugged Arm-A-Dor panic hardware is made with 12-gauge telescopic steel tubing to withstand attacks and the abuse of countless openings and closings. And it meets the UL 305 and 10B standards for panic and fire exit hardware and the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code enforced by fire marshals and building inspectors.
|Door Opening Width|
36 – 48 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Up to 6 3/4 in.
NFPA 101 Life Safety, UL 305
5 Year Limited Manufacturer
Arm-A-Dor is a heavy-duty grade 1 exit device encompassing two-point solid steel deadbolt latching. Arm-A-Dor is an exit only device designed to provide maximum security from forced entry attacks, alarmed egress to prevent internal shrinkage and enhanced durability for the most demanding environments.
Arm-A-Dor is ideal for rear entry applications in retail, restaurant and hospitality facilities.
Arm-A-Dor is available to order with or without an alarm and for fire-rated and non fire-rated door applications.
There are 3 electrified options available to order on Arm-A-Dor which includes an alarm, a request to exit switch and an A/C adapter kit.
Arm-A-Dor is standard to fit 1-3/4in – 2-1/4in thick doors.
Arm-A-Dor can accommodate 3ft – 4ft wide doors.
Depending on model and kits used, Arm-A-Dor can accommodate 5-3/4 in – 12-3/4 in door jambs.
There are no exit trims available to order with Arm-A-Dor. The primary purpose of this device is to prevent entry from the exterior.
Arm-A-Dor is simple to install as it is non-handed and mounts to the door via four thru-bolts.
All alarmed Arm-A-Dor models require a mortise cylinder with a straight cam. These cylinders are not included and must be ordered separately.
The average lead time for Arm-A-Dor is less than 2 weeks.
Arm-A-Dor has a 5 year mechanical warranty and a 1 year electrical warranty.