Baldwin Soho 8285
Electronic Keypad Deadbolt
$285.90 – $306.52
Secure your home with a new level of prestige and stave off stress at the end of a hard day by saying sayonara to keys. These next level locks from Baldwin re-program in seconds when you need to change the code.
- Security and Convenience which is both Beautiful & Practical
- Easy Install in Minutes w/ Screwdriver
- Fits Standard Door Prep
- No Hard Wiring Required
- 8 Customizable User Codes with Easy Add & Delete
- 4 to 8 Digit High Security Sequential Codes
- One Touch Locking
- Back-Lit Keypad for Increased Visibility & Safe Night Entry
- Incorrect Code Lockout Feature
- Customizable Features
- Automatic Door Locking after 30 Seconds
- Door Locked / Unlocked led indicator
- Audible beep for activation
- Battery Powered: 4 AA required (sold separate at checkout)
- Low Battery LED Indicator
- Tapered Deadbolt Design
- Protective Coated Keypad Preventing Wear & Discoloration
- Automatic Handing Feature
- Solid Forged Brass Trim
- Specifications Download
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
5 (H) x 2 15/16 (W) x 1 (D) in.
6 7/8 (H) x 3 5/16 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Keypad – Digits
C – Keyway
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical, Limited Lifetime Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q My current door locksets is Baldwin. If I give you the Baldwin key code can you match the keys th... answer nowA
While yes, we can do that we would greatly encourage you to also mail us a copy of the key as well to ensure that your key will work as over time the key wears down and the cuts can be different than the key number which would result in your key not working on the new lock.