Baldwin Minneapolis Touchscreen Z-Wave Plus
Smart Electronic Deadbolt
Rock solid security. The Baldwin Minneapolis Touchscreen Z-Wave Plus Smart Electronic Deadbolt provides remote, keyless access and modern design to entry doors. Featuring one touch locking, 30 second auto-relocking, and up to 30 user codes to share with friends, family and repairmen.
- The Advanced Touchscreen is responsive to your hand for screen display and code entry
- Lock your door with a single touch, no need for a key or code to lock the door
- Activate the Touchscreen with your palm or the back of your hand
- Activate the 30 second auto-locking feature for convenience and peace-of-mind
- Touchscreen features patented SecureScreen™ Technology that provides additional security by employing random digits prior to entering your personal code to prevent fingerprint and code detection
- Up to 30 customizable user codes with 4 to 8 digit code length for family, guests and service professionals
- Wirelessly communicate with Security and Smart Home systems via Z-Wave Plus Technology
- Use your phone to monitor lock status, check history and remotely lock and unlock your smart lock (third party smart home hub and app sold separately)
- Baldwin Touchscreen with Z-Wave Plus works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant when connected to a SmartThings, Wink or similar Smart Home Hub (devices sold separately)
- Wireless Security: 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) communication with Z-Wave 500 chipset
- For added security, Baldwin Touchscreen offers a Master Code feature where a master code is used to add or delete user codes
- The elegant and intuitive user interface uses cool white LEDs for defined illumination in the dark or daylight
- Classic modern style with a clean angular design
- The Minneapolis Touchscreen Deadbolt elegantly pairs with the coordinated Minneapolis Handle Grip Sectional for your entry door (sold separately)
- Choose from Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Polished Brass, Venetian Bronze or Black Finish – Other Finishes available via special order
- Baldwin Touchscreen is easy to install, program, and use
- Operates on 4 AA batteries, included
- Indicator light on the interior trim will blink green, amber or red to indicate unlocked, locked or low battery status
- Interior cover has optional anti-tamper screws for added security
- Easily remove the interior cover in seconds to change the batteries
- Deadbolt exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security test standards
- Deadbolt offers UL certified 20 minute fire rating
Baldwin Evolved App
- Remotely access your keyless door lock from anywhere
- Monitor lock status
- Check history
The Baldwin Minneapolis Touchscreen Z-Wave Plus Smart Electronic Deadbolt provides keyless access and classic modern design to entry doors. You can lock your door with one touch, no keys or codes needed! Remotely access your lock from anywhere using the Baldwin app connected to your smart controller. Place your palm or the back of your hand over the lock to activate the screen and enter your personal pin code for instant access. Share and program up to 30 user codes for friends, family and repairmen so they can access your home when you can’t be there. Programming a Master code allows you to add or delete users at any time. SecureScreen™ Technology adds additional security that lets you enter random digits before your personal code to prevent detection. For added convenience, the deadbolt will auto-lock after 30 seconds, securing your home behind you. The keypad is back-lit so you won’t need a flashlight to punch in the numbers. Easily determine locking status by the indicator light on the interior which will blink green, amber or red for unlocked, locked or low battery status. Remove the interior cover in seconds, making it easy to change the batteries. Baldwin Minneapolis Touchscreen installs in 15 to 20 minutes with only a Philips screwdriver.
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. Classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Ring, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
5 9/32 (H) x 2 25/32 (W) x 23/32 (D) in.
5 19/32 (H) x 2 31/32 (W) x 2 5/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), 128-bit, Z-Wave 500
4 to 8 Digits
16 (Up to 30 when connected to Z-Wave network)
Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
Black, Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Venetian Bronze, Polished Brass Lifetime
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.