BEST Switch Tech
Smart Lock Conversion SFIC Core - Managed by Lockt Software
Switch to keyless. BEST Switch Tech Core provides digital access to your existing SFIC core mechanical locks. Manage credentials instead of keys and always know who is accessing the lock. Easily integrates with access control systems through cloud based software and mobile app. Managed by Lockt Software.
For pricing and further information, please contact us at 877-439-5377. Our team is ready to assist you!
IMPORTANT: This product requires a subscription and additional parts for operation. Please contact us for more information and assistance with ordering.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
NOTE: This product requires a subscription and additional parts to operate – please call for details and ordering assistance
- Replaces small format interchangeable core to turn a mechanical lock into a digital smart lock
- Ideal for low- to medium-use cylindrical, mortise, padlocks, display case locks and more
- A fraction of the cost of most electronic systems—no need to replace the lock
- Installs in minutes—easily scales across office doors, cabinets, merchandise cases and more
- Use credentials, not keys—credentials can be added, assigned and reassigned easily
- Integrates with Lockt SecureAccess access control software for single-view monitoring
- Switches out with most small format interchangeable cores
- Satin Chrome finish standard, other finishes available via special order
- Battery status monitoring / reporting
- Battery change detection
- Battery replacement from exterior
- Capacitive touch wake-up
- Secure electronics encased in hardened stainless steel
- Fail secure for low / dead battery
- Automatic time adjustments
- Firmware updates via secured Bluetooth communication
- High-strength stainless steel construction
- No exposed screws or fasteners
- Battery cap with true architectural finish
- Tabbed knob design for easier use
- Mechanical installation without special tools
- Meets BHMA 156.2 Grade 1 standards for face and vertical impact
- Meets BHMA 156.5 drill resistance standard
- Free spinning knob when not in use — enhances tamper and vandalism resistance
- Subscription-based credentials can be assigned and reassigned via primary ACS
- Text and email notifications for a variety of events including low battery and system updates
- Admin control over firmware updates via Switch Deck cloud
- Up to 30 holidays and 16 holiday types
- Compatible with multiple door modes
- Admin override of door mode
- Optional two-factor authentication with smartphones (PIN or on-device biometric)
- Minimal configuration and data of core—most access control data managed on credential (less touring / updating)
- 7-pin small format interchangeable core, not compatible with locks that require “homing”, or applications needing weather protection
Supported by GoKeyless Virtual Support
BEST Switch Core provides digital access to your existing SFIC core mechanical locks. Ideal for office door, cabinet and display case applications. Easily replace your existing SFIC core, instantly transforming your mechanical lockset into a smart digital lock at a fraction of the cost. This allows for audit trail capability and access control system integration* without replacing every lock you own. Manage credentials instead of keys and always know who is accessing the lock using your smartphone or Bluetooth fob in conjunction with Switch Deck cloud-based software, bridge and Switch Tech mobile app. Unlike keys which can be duplicated or stolen, credentials can be created, assigned and modified easily when employees leave. Switch Cores are designed with no exposed fasteners or openings which prevent vandalism. To operate, simply touch the core to wake, present your credential, core will flash green or red to grant or deny access, then twist to unlock like a physical key, then open the door.
*Managed by Lockt Software
With Switch Tech, key management becomes a thing of the past. Access can be quickly and easily added to virtually any existing small format interchangeable core application. An easy-to-learn, easy-to-use app integrates seamlessly with existing access control systems and allows instantaneous, secure management of all users, plus visibility into who is accessing what, when.
The Switch Tech platform includes:
- Switch Core
- Switch Deck cloud-based software
- Switch Bridge
- Switch Tech app for Android or iOS
- Bluetooth fobs
Step 1 – Touch the Switch Core to wake it
Step 2 – The Switch Tech mobile app or fob communicates with the core via BLE to deliver an encrypted access file
Step 3 – Green LEDs indicate when access has been granted
Step 4 – Twist to unlock like you’d twist a physical key, then open the door
Step 5 – Access is recorded and audits are sent back to your ACS for monitoring
Lockt™ SecureAccess is the only Physical Access Control System designed specifically for Switch™ Tech. Lockt™ SecureAccess provides all of the standard features you would expect from an Access Control System. Lockt™ SecureAccess is easy to use, easy to deploy, and powerful enough to handle your Switch™ Tech focused security needs.
Lockt™ SecureAccess is built directly into the Switch™ Tech ecosystem. By default, the Switch™ Tech bridge does not come pre-installed with Lockt™ SecureAccess. However, when enabled in Switch™ Deck*, the bridge downloads and installs Lockt™ SecureAccess. Once installed, the software runs as a module directly on the bridge itself. Because of this, there is no additional hardware needed to deploy Lockt™ SecureAccess.
Lockt™ SecureAccess ensures that your data is safe and secure. The Switch™ Tech Bridge is hardened to prevent direct access and only communicates as needed over pre-defined ports. All direct access (USB, Keyboard, Mouse, etc.) has been disabled at the hardware level. Lockt™ SecureAccess also ensures all external communications are encrypted. All browser communications to Lock™ SecureAccess are secured via HTTPS. All communications to Switch™ Deck are secured via TLS. Lockt™ SecureAccess can automatically backup your data both internally and to an external SMB compatible source. All backups are encrypted, so your data is secure.
Lockt™ SecureAccess provides you with all the tools you would expect from an Access Control System. Just because Lockt™ SecureAccess comes in a small package, doesn’t mean it isn’t full of big features.
Standard features include:
- User Management
- Credential Management
- Access Level Management
- Schedules and Holidays
- Event Monitor
Multiple Deployment Options
Lockt™ SecureAccess can be deployed in multiple ways, depending on what suits your specific circumstances and requirements.
Simply plug your Switch™ Tech bridge into your local network. Claim your Bridge via Switch Deck. From there, you can assign it a static IP address. You then have the freedom to self-manage your Bridge and Lockt™ SecureAccess as you deem necessary.
Partner Hosted / Managed
If you don’t want to manage your own Bridge, you can have your partner host and manage it for you**. Hosted Bridges offer the same functionality as On-Premise*** bridges, but are placed in a secure, off-site location and managed by your integration partner.
Partner Managed Services May Include:
- Automation of Backups
- Integrated SSL Certificates
- Patch / Firmware management
* Lockt™ SecureAccess can only be enabled by requesting activation from Lockt, LLC.
** Hosted services may vary depending on your integration partner.
*** Hosted Bridges do not have direct access to your network resources and therefor are not able to take advantage of future enhancements that may connect to those resources.
1.25 in. (diameter) by 1.17 in. (length)
|Event Audit Trail|
Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone/App
Activity Monitoring, Auto Relocking, Bluetooth
156.2, 156.5, A156.25, A156.33, Grade 1 (Best)
32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
5% to 95% RH non-condensing
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.