Mechanical Tubular Latchbolt Lock
$148.83 – $176.14
Toss the keys. The Codelocks CL410 Mechanical Tubular Latchbolt provides convenient keyless access to your doors. This medium duty lock features full size lever handles and coded access for simple and secure entry. Suitable for use where lever operated locks are preferred.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9005
- Medium duty tubular mortise latch – Narrow stile model available
- Back to back model available
- Code free (Passage mode) model available
- 14 stainless steel buttons
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Full size lever handles with return to door
- Tumbler alignment for easy code change
- Code Change Method – Requires removal of the lock from the door
- Stainless steel or Black marine grade finish, anti-bacterial coating also available on request
- Easy to install
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Suitable for wooden/metal doors
- Neoprene seals included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Care homes
- Leisure facilities
If you want a simple and secure lock, the Codelocks CL410 Mechanical Tubular Latchbolt is for you. The CL410 provides convenient keyless access to your doors. This medium duty lock features full size lever handles for easy entry and durable stainless steel buttons made to withstand daily use. By trading keys for codes, the CL415 allows low-risk access for users without worrying about keys getting lost or stolen. The CL415 secures homes, offices, classrooms, or wherever lever operated locks are preferred.
*To change the code on the lock, the lock must be removed from the door and inner tumblers adjusted to the new desired configuration.
6 (H) x 1.25 (W) x 1.15 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 3/8 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
4 to 6 Digits
2 x 7
Jet Black Marine Grade, Stainless Steel
Manufacturer Limited Lifetime