Electronic Keyless Lock
$194.28 – $204.28
Multi-user electronic lock for small office settings.
- Medium-duty keyless lock: p/n CL4210 (formerly CL4000)
- PVD Finish!
- Water sealed motor for exterior applications
- Includes heavy duty Grade 1 latchbolt – deadlocking plunger for added security
- Accepts 1 master code and 90 users codes
- Latch automatically locks door when door closes
- Key or master code can be used to set ‘code free mode’ – anyone can open door without code
- Key will automatically set the lock to passage mode. Must reprogram to entry mode for auto-lock to resume. (See E5000 if need lock to resume to auto-relock each time)
- ADA certified
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Fits doors 1 3/8″ to 2 3/4″ thick
- Remote release, i.e. receptionist desk, and Emergency alarm release i.e, fire alarm, options included
- Lock body is wide enough to cover existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Installs Easily – Instructions Included with Order
- Full size lever handle entry and exit device
- Piezo Power – Allows for 500,000 uses on 4AA batteries
- Tamper alarm and low battery warning
- 1.1 Million possible codes
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
Polished Brass, Dark Bronze w/ Brass Accents, Stainless Steel
2 ¾, 2 ⅜
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will this lock work on an aluminum framed glass door? the stile is 3-1/4" wide? The setting is of... answer nowAnswered by the admin Typically, cylindrical style doors are not installed on an aluminum glass storefront door. The standard width of these doors before interfering with the glass is 2" and a standard cylindrical bore is required at 2 1/8". There are specific narrow stile designs for this type of installation. Below we have included links to a standard setup for a door such as yours. Additionally, we would suggest that you talk to our professional sales team to ensure that all the desired features are met for your application. They can be reached at 937-247-9327 option 1 https://www.gokeyless.com/product/trilogy-dl1200-keyless-narrow-stile-lock/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/adams-rite-4510-deadlatch/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/adams-rite-4590-exit-paddle/
- Q Is this a more secure or less secure product than a similar Schlage or other well-known brand knob? answer nowAnswered by the admin The biggest difference from Codelocks and Schlage is the Grade or durability of the lock. The Schlage lock is Grade 1 which is the highest durability grade you can have and Codelocks is a Grade 2 lock. Additionally, the features of the locks also help in determining how secure a lock is. An electronic lock that does not require keys compared to a keyed-in Schlage knob, immediately provides more security as doors get left open, unlocked, and propped open because of keys. Codelocks has a good reputation in the light-commercial category, Schlage is a top-tier manufacturer with a 90+ year track record of building locks that have no equal in reliability and performance.
No, this lock will only function with a standard cylindrical latch setup. However, if you need panic bar locks we do have a full section of electronic panic bar locks.