Codelocks CL510/CL515 Gate Kit
Mechanical Keyless Lock and Gate Box
$230.92 – $264.15
Toss the keys. The Codelocks CL510/CL515 Gate Kit provides convenient keyless access to fences and gates. This heavy duty lock features full size lever handles and coded or code free access methods to allow flexibility to users on managing entry. Suitable for use where lever operated locks are preferred.
- Heavy duty tubular mortise latch – Light and Medium duty models available
- 12 stainless steel buttons
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Full size lever handles with return to door
- Tumbler alignment for easy code change
- Large three coil lever return spring suitable for high traffic use
- Code Free Access (Passage Mode) option – CL515 model ONLY
- Code Change Method – Requires removal of the lock from the door
- Stainless steel or Black marine grade finish, anti-bacterial coating also available on request
- Easy to install
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Suitable for wooden/metal doors
- Neoprene seals included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weldable steel gate box
- Compatible with tubular latch locking devices
- Dimensions: 8 1/2 (H) x 5 1/2 (W) x 1 3/4 (D) in.
- Fits 2 3/4 in. backset
- Care homes
- Leisure facilities
If you need to secure a fence or gate, the Codelocks CL510/CL515 Gate Kit is for you. This heavy duty keyless lock features full size lever handles for easy entry and durable stainless steel buttons made to withstand daily use. By trading keys for codes, the CL510/CL515 allows low-risk access for users without worrying about keys getting lost or stolen. Guests can come and go as they please using the code free passage function (CL515 only) This is great for open business hours, corporate events and more! The CL510/CL515 secures pool gates, security gates, or other gates where lever operated locks are preferred.
*To change the code on the lock, the lock must be removed from the door and inner tumblers adjusted to the new desired configuration.
7 (H) x 2.15 (W) x 1.25 (D) in.
7 (H) x 2.15 (W) x 1.25 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 3/8 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
4 to 6 Digits
2 x 6
Jet Black Marine Grade, Stainless Steel
Auto Relocking, Passage Mode
Passage Mode Available, Standard
Grade 1 (Best)
Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do you have to take it off to change the code? How hard is that? Also, does it lock automatically... answer nowAsked by bridgette on April 12, 2022 7:10 PMA
The lock does need to be removed from the door from the interior side in order to change the combination. This will typically require a Phillips head screwdriver and a pair of tweezers or needlenose pliers. The door does automatically relock once the handle is turned after unlocking the unit.
- Q Is this a deadbolt or a door knob? Will this work on a wrought iron gate? answer nowAsked by Benjamin Soto on April 6, 2022 12:06 AMA
This model is a latch/handle model rather than a deadbolt. There should be no issues mounting this to a gate as long as there is sufficient space to attach the weldable gatebox.