Standalone electronic door locking system.
- Electronic keyless cylindrical latch lock – PVD finish
- Includes Heavy Duty Grade 1 Latchbolt – Deadlocking Plunger for Added Security
- Accepts 1 Master Code, 10 one-time User Codes, and 80 Users Codes
- Key or master code can be used to set ‘code free mode’ – anyone can open door without code
- Using the key will not set the lock to passage mode, as is the case with the E4000 mode
- ADA certified
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Fits doors 1 3/8″ to 2 3/4″ thick
- Remote release, i.e. receptionist desk, and Emergency alarm release i.e, fire alarm, options included
- Installs Easily – Instructions Included with Order
- Full size lever handle entry and exit device
- Lock body is wide enough to cover existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Piezo Power – Allows for 500,000 uses on 4AA batteries
- Tamper alarm and low battery warning
- 1.1 Million possible codes
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override – it comes standard key override (as shown in picture) or less IC core. When you select less IC core, you will need to use your own small-format IC core, or you can purchase the Falcon brand at checkout
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits
Double Sided, Passage Mode, Temporary Codes
Lever Handle Door Locks
2 ¾, 2 ⅜
Standard, Standard Key Override, Less IC core
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do the numbers stay light all the time for night access? answer nowAsked by June 4, 2018 2:59 PMonA No, the numbers will only light up when the keypad is touched.
- Q Will this fit in the existing standard door holes? Is there any extra drilling required (other th... answer nowAsked by September 30, 2017 9:24 AMonAnswered by the adminAs long as your standard hole is 2 1/8" then yes, you will only need the additional small holes for mounting drilled.Answered by the adminAs long as your standard hole is 2 1/8" then yes, you will only need the additional small holes for mounting drilled.
- Q Is this only a deadbolt style lock? You indicate this will automatically lock behind you. Do you ... answer nowAsked by June 19, 2017 4:10 PMonAnswered by the admin
No, this is not a deadbolt lock. This is a cylindrical lock which will latch every time the door is closed and will stay locked unless a passage code is entered at the keypad. It already comes with such a strike as this is a cylindrical latch.
- Q Hello, I have two questions about the double sided lock. I would like to put it on the main gate ... answer nowAsked by October 11, 2016 5:21 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes the the lock will automatically lock behind you when you close the gate unfortunately though there are no letters on the number pad. Do not forget if you have a metal gate to add the metal gatebox at checkout. If you have a wood gate remember to add wood to the gate as necessary to meet the minimum thickness requirements of the lock.