Keyless Combination Cam Lock - Black
Bulk pricing available. Price adjusted in cart at select quantities. Please call for details.
- Combination Cam Lock
- Perfect for cabinets, drawers, and anywhere you hassle with cam keys
- Child Safety Solution — Protect your children from chemicals stored under the kitchen sink. No regular or magnetic keys for parent to lose and child to find. Combi-Cam seals cabinet door completely shut and eliminates gaps which can slam or pinch little fingers
- RV Compartment Solution — Most RV compartments have the same key such as the 721 keyway that can be opened by any other RV owner with that same key. Eliminate this risk with Combi-Cam today!
- Proven Reliability: Combi-Cam was first combination dial cam lock on the market
- Instant Keyless Access; Direct retrofit and replacement of your existing cam locks
- High Security — 1,000 possible combinations
- Re-combinate in Seconds; To change combination, simply have dial set to opening combination and push reset button in while changing to your desired combination. No expensive kits nor taking apart to replace discs
- Convertible to ‘non-resettable’
- Accessories Included: 1-1/2″ & 3/4″ straight cams, 90° stop cam, pronged washer for wood installs, and a 1-1/2″ with 1/4″ offset cam for installs on a variety of applications. Optional cams sold separately
- Instructions and installation manual provided
- Dimensions: Diameter of front housing at widest distance across; 1-1/2″. Length of locking bar; 1-13/16″
- Cylinder Lengths: Specify when ordering, choose from four lengths. 5/8″ (material thickness up to 3/8″), 7/8″ (material thickness up to 5/8″), 1-1/8″ (material thickness up to 7/8″), and 1-3/8″ (material thickness up to 1-1/8″)
- Black finish. Also available in chrome
- Metal Construction — Solid die-cast zinc components for long-lasting durability
- Applications: Wood or metal, fits standard 3/4″ cam holes
Cylinder Length Guide
- 5/8″ fits material thickness up to 3/8″
- 7/8″ fits material thickness up to 5/8″
- 1-1/8″ fits material thickness up to 7/8″
- 1-3/8″ fits material thickness up to 1-1/8″
More Great Photos of Combi-Cam In Action
FJM Security Products
|Cylinder Length (In.)|
1 1/8 in, 5/8 in, 7/8 in
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is there some type of over ride on lock in case you forget your code? I am assuming that code is ... answer nowAsked by Dwain Medlin on December 20, 2018 10:38 PMAnswered by the admin
No, there is not an override if you forget your code. You will have to have it removed from the door or drawer.
- Q What is the cylinder? I need to specify a length for it. answer nowAsked by Patrick on April 5, 2018 4:18 PMA This lock comes in a few different options for cylinder length. You can choose from 5/8 to 1 3/8 inch cylinders.
|Cylinder Length||Fits Material Thickness|
7850-FP – The Combi-Cam Finger Pull is perfect for heavier doors and cabinets