Combi-Cam Ultra 7440
Combination Cam Lock
Bulk pricing available. Price adjusted in cart at select quantities. Please call for details.
Features master key override and code retrieval.
Keys not included. Sold separate.
- 3-Dial Combination Cam Lock with Master Key Override
- Best Quality Lock in Entire Combi-Cam Line — Most secure, easiest to use with large, easy-to-read, pick-resistant dials
- 1,000 possible combinations; large easy to read dials
- Master key access (Keys sold separately at checkout)
- Dual Access – Keys and combination
- High security tubular keyway — Most secure of the three most common types
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Easy to Use — Set combination in 3 easy steps
- User friendly — Easy to read dials and open and close indicators
- Flexibility of combination retrieval or multiple person access
- Install vertically or horizontally
- Retrofits any 3/4 in. standard cam lock
- Easy-to-use knob with no need to twist bulky housing defacing surface
- Cam can be placed in 180 degree or 90 degree increments (with dual hole cams)
- Accessories Included: 90 degree stop cam, 1-3/8 in. straight cam, 3/4 in. cylinder nut and screw and nut washer
- Manual and installation instructions included
Cylinder Length Guide
- 7440S 5/8 in. for material up to 3/8 in. thick
- 7440M 7/8 in. for material up to 5/8 in thick
- 7440L 1-1/8 in. for material up to 7/8 in. thick
2.97 (H) x 1.34 (W) x 1.10 (D) in.
FJM Security Products
|Cylinder Length (In.)|
1 1/8 in, 5/8 in, 7/8 in
Customer Questions & Answers
|Cylinder Length||Fits Material Thickness|
7850-FP – The Combi-Cam Finger Pull is perfect for heavier doors and cabinets