Keyless Slide Bolt Lock - Chrome
Bulk pricing available. Price adjusted in cart at select quantities. Please call for details.
- Perfect for Sheds and Gates
- Function/Ease-of-Use of a slide bolt lock with added security
- Heavy-Duty — Solid metal bolt and construction
- Pick-resistant Dials — Combi-Bolt resists picking and shims with its extremely tight clearances
- 10,000 Possible Combinations: Choose a combination easy for you to remember
- Rust-proof: Suitable for outdoor use
- Permanent One-way Screws Provided: Combi-Bolt cannot be removed once it’s installed sloped slot prevents screw-driver blade from counter-clockwise turning
- Enclosed Bolt: No padlock shackle exposed, Combi-Bolt slide bolt fits tightly into strike or bolt receiver
- Applications: Bolt may be recessed or flush mounted, bolt strike and bolt receiver both included
- Chrome finish – also available in black
- Instructions provided, including 3-step guide for changing code
- Maximum Gap Width: 9/16 in.
5 (H) x 2 (W) x 1 (D) in.
FJM Security Products
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is the 3/8” bolt removable? (Can I access it for machining, or welding?) answer nowAsked by David on August 19, 2020 11:46 AMAnswered by the admin
The bolt within the unit is not removable from the housing.
- Q I'm interested in your COMBI-BOLT CB2000 KEYLESS keyless slide bolt lock. One of the pictures in ... answer nowAsked by Scott on September 24, 2017 1:41 PMAnswered by the admin
No, it only comes in Chrome or Black
- Q Can the screws be substituted out for regular screws? I understand the security concerns with doi... answer nowAsked by Bill on February 22, 2017 2:33 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, you can purchase and mount with whatever screws you would like to substitute, but they would be screws you purchase locally as there is not a standard screw kit for it.
- Q If i need to replace to lock how do I get the screws out? answer nowAsked by Dan on September 19, 2016 3:58 PMAnswered by the admin
You would need to have access to the inside of the door where the lock is attached in order to remove the screws. If you are on the outside of the door you need to have another means of entrance to access the interior.