CompX RegulatoR REG-M
Electronic Push Button Cabinet Lock
- Horizontal Mount
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- CONVENIENT external battery installation/removal — Tamper proof screw
- Low battery indicator
- Three cylinder lengths – 7/16″, 1-3/16″, 1-3/4″
- Door/Material Thickness: 1/8” to 1-7/16″
- Uses existing CompX National cams with FlexaCam
- One straight & one offset cam provided
- Single Use Mode — Allows for a revolving user code so multiple people may use the lock without having to reprogram the RegulatoR each time. (Standard mode may still be used; RegulatoR operates with fixed code)
- Single Use Timeout On / Single Use Timeout Off (Programmable for 4-12 hours)
- Easy to clean membrane keypad
- 1 user code and 1 supervisor code
- Battery Powered: 2 AAA included
- Uses 3/4″ mounting hole
- Horizontal Mount: Installs on wood or metal cabinet doors and drawers
- Custom colors available
Keypad – Digits
CompX, CompX RegulatoR
|Cylinder Length (In.)|
1 3/16 in., 1 3/4 in., 7/16 in.
Left Hand, Right Hand
1 1/2 (H) x 5 3/8 (W) x 11/16 (D) in.
4 to 8 Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q When the batteries die will the lock remember the code/ stay locked until new batteries are inser... answer nowAsked by Alex Hendon on September 13, 2021 11:36 AMA
The Regulator series features non-volatile memory and will retain all programming even if the batteries are removed for a period of time.
- Q How do you know if you need left or right-handed? answer nowAsked by Dan on March 5, 2021 4:45 PMA
The handing of the lock will determine which direction the keypad extends from the latch. If you would like to have the keypad go toward the right from the latch (as shown in the product pictures), you would want a right-hand model. If you would like to have the keypad facing off to the left, you would need the left-handed.
- Q Will this work on a cart that has several drawers that lock at once, for instance a tool box? answer nowAsked by Tammy on April 24, 2020 7:26 AMA
This locking system can only secure a single opening per latch.
- Q How do you open the regulator lock when no one can remember the code? answer nowAsked by Brint Smith on May 14, 2018 4:26 PMA CompX, the manufacture, does have a factory reset mode. Please reach out to our technicians to help you with this process. They can be reached at 937-247-9327 option 3
- Q If needed, can the code be changed periodically? We work in a healthcare area where the code will... answer nowAsked by Bri on November 1, 2017 9:37 AMA Yes, the Regulator lock has the ability to add and delete codes when needed. You will have a programming code that will be set up in order to accomplish this task. Keep in mind that this is done on the keypad through a series of numerical entries.