If your existing panic bar measures 36″ exactly, you will need to choose 42″ or 46″ opening size.
- Meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements
- Easy-to-use pushpad for quick egress and ADA compliance
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- 3/4″ Latch bolt standard on rim device
- Low profile and projection for barrier-free code compliance
- No projection parts to inhibit egress
- Devices accomodate various trim functions for flexibility
- Wide range of trim styles and finishes available
- One-point dogging standard
- Devices available to satisfy C-UL US safety and fire requirements
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4″. Custom orders for 2″ and 2-1/4″ thick doors available
- Backset: 2-3/4″
- Stile: Minimum Width 5″
- Warranty: One-year limited
- Materials: Heavy-duty wrought steel chassis and pushpad; aluminum front and rear bar covers; stainless steel springs, and nylon bearings
- Certifications/Compliance: ANSI, meets 156.3, Grade 1, Type 1 & Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code. C-UL US – listed for safety as panic hardware
|Door Opening Size|
36 in., 42 in., 48 in.
Silver Aluminum, Light Bronze, Dark Bronze
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.