Danby DPG37 Parcel Guard
Porch pirates just met their match! The Danby DPG37 Parcel Guard Smart Mailbox provides secure weatherproof storage for parcel deliveries and live front porch video monitoring. Receive delivery notifications, watch live video, remotely unlock the unit door and more with the Parcel Guard app.
- Wifi connected smart mailbox
- Control your Parcel Guard from the palm of your hand wherever you are with the Parcel Guard App
- Camera provides live video stream with sound recording
- Passive infrared sensors detect motion and activate the camera
- Scare off porch pirates and other unwanted guests with tamper alarm
- Secure and weatherproof frame made of Structural Web Plastic
- Anti-theft parcel slot, stops hands from entering the unit
- Electronic lock allows for entry through the Danby Parcel Guard App
- Fits parcels up to 15 x 10 x 8 in.
- Can be mounted to the ground (fixings included) or weighted with sand, gravel etc.
Parcel Guard App
- Live video feed to monitor who is at your doorstep
- Remote unlocking so you can open the secure bottom door, from anywhere
- Delivery notifications when someone is at your door and/or when a parcel has arrived
- Cloud access to recorded video of deliveries and other interactions
- Easy tracking and monitoring of all your online deliveries from multiple carriers, in one place
- Supported carriers include USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL and Canada Post
- One-time use codes to allow access to friends and family
- Set up and connect your Danby Parcel Guard unit
- Monitor and control tamper alarm
- Custom motion detection and theft-alarm sensitivity
- Video recording and streaming settings
- Access up to 4 users on one Danby Parcel Guard through the app
- All the latest firmware updates so your Danby Parcel Guard is always secure
- Available for iOS and Android
- Optional $2.99/month Premium service subscription for additional cloud-based services
- Upgraded 30 day video storage from standard 7 day storage
- Speak to porch visitors with two-way communication
- Amazon Alexa and Google Home integration
Online shopping has become the preferred method of buying goods for millions of consumers across the world. There are more vulnerable packages sitting on porches now than ever before just waiting to be snatched up by opportunistic thieves, especially so during the busy holiday shopping season. The rise of porch pirates has created a need for improved package delivery security. Danby’s answer to this problem is the Parcel Guard smart mailbox, a secure weatherproof storage space for deliveries combined with a video camera and remotely controlled through your smartphone.
Delivery drivers, friends or neighbors simply place your package in the anti-theft drop slot and you’ll receive a delivery notification to your smartphone through the convenient Parcel Guard App. Your deliveries are now protected from both thieving porch pirates and damaging weather. In addition to delivery notifications, up to 4 users can also receive tamper and door access alerts so you always know when your Parcel Guard is being accessed. Know the status of all your online orders at anytime with in-app package tracking. Watch a live video feed to see who is at your door or view 60-second recorded clips that are stored in the cloud for up to 7 days. Someone coming to pick up a package but you won’t be home? Create and share a temporary one-time use code to unlock the Parcel Guard for secure and easy pickup. Further enhance your porch security with a Premium service subscription*, enabling increased 30 day cloud video storage, two-way audio communication, and voice assistant integrations (coming soon).
*Premium service requires $2.99 monthly subscription
39.4 (H) x 19.7 (W) x 15.9 (D) in.
3.7 cu. ft.
2 Year Parts and Labour
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can I generate a one-time code so I can have someone else unlock and retrieve the package? answer nowAsked by August 2, 2020 8:49 PMonAnswered by the admin
This unit does not open via codes or PIN numbers. However, you can generate a barcode through the Danby app that can be sent by text or email to the carrier.
- Q What's the max. dimension and weight that it can hold? answer nowAsked by August 2, 2020 8:47 PMonAnswered by the admin
The maximum dimensions of a package that can be stored in this device is 15 x 10 x 8 in.
There is no specified maximum weight from the manufacturer for these units.
- Q My condo needs one. What is the largest mail box you make dimensionally? answer nowAsked by April 24, 2020 12:32 PMonAnswered by the admin
Currently, only one size is available for this model. The dimensions are 19.75″W x 39.5″H x 16″D.
- Q Hi, do you have a datasheet for this product with dimensions or a CAD drawing? My architect is de... answer nowAsked by March 30, 2020 12:18 PMonAnswered by the admin
Please follow the link below for a copy of the specifications sheet!
- Q Do you sell a little bit bigger one and what would the price be? answer nowAsked by March 21, 2020 2:52 PMonAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, this model only comes in one size at this time.