- Surface and flush mount available using 4″x4″ double switch/outlet box
- Patented cam assembly automatically adjusts for different size cylinders without spacers
- Inside Key Control uses mortise cylinder (sold separately) with standard Yale cam
- Low battery alert is field selectable
- Silent arming feature is field selectable
- Tamper resistant housing and cover protects electronics
- Extended bypass allows alarm to remain silenced when door is open and automatically rearm upon closing of door
- Relay output for signaling external accessories, such a horn/strobe
- Three (3) year limited manufacturer warranty
- Field selectable features allow customer to choose status indicators and auto rearm options
- 100dB piezo horn provides security for restricted doors
- Easy to install using ordinary tools to save time and money
- New graphics on cover are easy to understand and make key operation simple
Doors in a remote part of the building or property where someone is usually not there, such as a warehouse in back, and doors where you need the ability from time to time for your receptionist to bypass the alarm to allow temporary access, are tailor-made for the Detex EAX-2500 door alarm. Requiring building power, the Detex EAX-2500 can be ordered in a flush or surface wall mount, and includes one relay output for sounding an alarm at a remote site, and one input for triggering the bypass feature. The Detex EAX-2500 helps manage foot traffic through a controlled opening, mitigate theft, and serves an important role in an integrated security environment. A mortise cylinder (sold separately) is required for key control of the alarm.
Flush mount, Surface Mount
4.65 x 4.6 in.
3 Year Limited Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.