- Secure, tamper resistant housing
- Patented plastic template assures accurate installation by providing fool-proof alignment with internal magnetic door contact
- Tapered cover allows for installation on narrow stile doors, 2” minimum
- Intelligent circuit senses the external magnet location automatically and sets the correct door handing
- 100 dB piezo alarm
- 9VDC battery operated with Low Battery Alert
- LED visual arming indicators
- Machine and self-drilling screws
- Magnetic contact for triggering alarm. Magnet must be within 1/4″ of door and/or frame, you can install it with EAX unit on the door, or frame
- Door Application: Mounts to left or right side of single doors
- Low cost, solution to propped open doors
- Weatherized for use on gates or doors that are subjected to inclement weather
- Helps keep energy costs down by ensuring doors are closed
- Quick, easy installation saves time and money
- Alarm silences when door is closed, no waiting for key-holder to arrive
The Detex EAX-300W is a weatherized door propped alarm for use on outside gates, and single doors that open to the outdoors or wet environments. Using the Detex EAX-300W propped door alarm is like having an official ready to throw the flag when one of your secured doors is held open or propped open past the legal time limit. You get to determine how long that time is before the alarm goes off. It can be from 1 second for situations where a door should never be left open, to 4 minutes, where people are accessing the area many times during the course of a day or week, and you don't want to irritate them with the alarm when they aren't doing anything wrong to begin with. One other thing to like about this security door hardware is the EAX300W automatically silences itself when the door closes, saving you or the key holder from making a trip to turn it off. Requires mortise cylinder (sold separate) for arm/disarm control.
7.7 (H) x 2.1 (W) x 2.375 (D) in.
3 Year Limited Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.