- Secure and durable alarmed panic hardware — Economically priced!
- Door Application: Primary and secondary exits
- Minimal door prep; Less effort, more economic
- Fits almost any door in any décor
- Powered by standard 9-volt battery
- State-of-art electronics offer reliable security and instantaneous alarm
- Field selectable key rearm or 2 min. auto rearm
- Visual and audible arming indicators
- Armed and disarmed field selectable status indicator
- Patented back plate and plastic strike locator provide paperless template for perfect alignment with door and frame
- Stainless steel, 3/4″ deadlocking Pullman-type latch bolt
- 1/8 turn hex key dogging
- Heavy-duty angled end cap
- Heavy-duty ribbed aluminum rail extrusion, black finish
- High impact ABS and anodized surfaces
- Withstands over 1400 pounds of static pull force for greater security
- Traditional Outside Trim, and keyless trim — Lockey 310-P, Lockey 285-P, Lockey 115-P, Lockey 160-P, Simplex 5010 — available.
- Single mortise cylinder (sold separate) provides arming and dogging. Accommodates all types of mortise cylinders with a standard Yale cam (collar required for 7-pin IC cylinders)
- 10 Year Mechanical/3 Year Electrical Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Door Types — Wood, Hollow Metal, Fiberglass or Aluminum (Aluminum doors need to be ordered as a Narrow Stile (NS))
- Door Thickness: Fits standard 1-3/4″ – 2-1/4″
- Handing: Non-handed
- Field sizeable
- Covers a 161 door prep
- Door Stile — Fits 2-1/2″ stile doors with 99 surface strike (Standard). NS (Narrow Stile) models available for 2″ stile doors
- Machine and Self-Drilling Screws (Std.)
|Door Opening Size|
36 in., 48 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
10 Year Mechanical/3 Year Electrical Limited Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q We lost the key to the doors alarm. What can I do ? answer nowAsked by February 16, 2020 12:55 PMonAnswered by the admin
If the override keys were lost, we would recommend contacting a local locksmith or door hardware professional to have the cylinder rekeyed to a new set of keys.